Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funny thing is, people think its fine to use them online. One thing I tend to find annoying about these save-editing types of applications is not that they are "use at your own risk" regardless, its that some people don't understand that. Its hard to make someone understand this when they will do things like make a pokemon illegal for whatever reason, and then blame the developer of the editor as an excuse if they get banned for bringing certain pokemon online or such. Thus, why I feel some of these restrictions, however necessary/useful one may see them, on things like stats and such were made. (note that this is my opinion on this subject matter, though).
Or you can just get over the fact that no such app exists on the 3DS yet, like I tried to tell you last week; the ONLY program that will do what you want, is PKHeX renamed to PKHaX. Period. End of story. Now please stop complaining this app won't do that for you and either head to your PC and get PKHeX or abandon your endeavors. Sheesh man.

Reactions: Zidapi

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you can just get over the fact that no such app exists on the 3DS yet, like I tried to tell you last week; the ONLY program that will do what you want, is PKHeX renamed to PKHaX. Period. End of story. Now please stop complaining this app won't do that for you and either head to your PC and get PKHeX or abandon your endeavors. Sheesh man.
wow, you must have missed my post about making a personal version of this app... Also, I was specifying the issue here is that it wasn't a 3DS app like I was looking for. You guys really don't like input or suggestions, nor when someone tries to understand your ways/logic, do you?

Last edited by TimX24968B,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wow, you must have missed my post about making a personal version of this app... Also, I was specifying the issue here is that it wasn't a 3DS app like I was looking for. You guys really don't like input or suggestions, nor when someone tries to understand your ways/logic, do you?
Honestly, I think we're all just sick of your bs and complaining. Someone was going snap at you eventually.

This isn't the app you want it to be, and by all indications it never will be. Get over it, and move on.

Edit:
Damn please stop arguing about this really stupid thing
Okay, okay. I'll stop arguing starting... right now (promise!)

Last edited by Zidapi,
Reactions: Majickhat55

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I think we're all just sick of your bs and complaining. Someone was going snap at you eventually.

This isn't the app you want it to be, and by all indications it never will be. Get over it, and move on.

Edit:

Okay, okay. I'll stop arguing starting... right now (promise!)
Kind of like how I was sick of an indirect, unexplained answer, especially when I try to understand the logic from that answer? Not to mention that these are suggestions, and listening to you guys sounds like telling anyone else who suggests a feature to simply "F-off and find another app that does that."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Damn please stop arguing about this really stupid thing
There wouldn't be much of this argument if there was a clear and concise respnse to begin with with the logic behind it explained originally. Thats literally what this whole argument comes from.

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of like how I was sick of an indirect, unexplained answer, especially when I try to understand the logic from that answer? Not to mention that these are suggestions, and listening to you guys sounds like telling anyone else who suggests a feature to simply "F-off and find another app that does that."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There wouldn't be much of this argument if there was a clear and concise respnse to begin with with the logic behind it explained originally. Thats literally what this whole argument comes from.

Dude just give it a rest. Even the Dev is saying it isn't gonna happen that should be the giant red light that says time to stop and move on.

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Dude just give it a rest. Even the Dev is saying it isn't gonna happen that should be the giant red light that says time to stop and move on.
He did this across 10+ pages and even telling people they don't like input, I don't think he's gonna rest
And who likes shit inputting may I ask

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yours is not a suggestion.
Yours is a tip to make the app worse.
Yours is a tip that will cause TONS of users message me and break my balls about 'hey I made edits and now I can't trade these you dumb! Fuck the dev!'

Understand why I don't want to add such a """feature"""?
Eh, i guess, but it just seems that its being marketed (at least from the title) as the "all in one pokemon editor/bank that does everything you need it to alternative to other editors" (or at least the way the community seems to push it out) kind of seems to throw off the theme of that a bit, especially when its the only gen7 3DS-based editor at the moment. But if you don't want this to go in that direction, thats fine, I could be wrong in that aspect, just seems like semi-contradictory logic since you want the editor to not make illegal pokemon through stats, but they can still be illegal in other means. (I would have fixed that last part you said with a disclamer and in-app notifications stating they would be illegal and unusable online once the limit was breached if i had my own homebrew app like this and actually was offered a course that actually taught C/C++. But no, they decided to cut it out of the course midway through it after they realized "oh shit, the dev environment was never set up on the computers", but this is just my personal solution to that)

But with that said, that is just my thoughts and that should be the end of that. I may just make a personal, unreleasable (not to be released without your permission of course, which "i am sure will undoubtedly be given"(sarcasm in that last part)) version at this point, then.

Last edited by TimX24968B,

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, i guess, but it just seems that its being marketed (at least from the title) as the "all in one pokemon editor/bank that does everything you need it to alternative to other editors" (or at least the way the community seems to push it out) kind of seems to throw off the theme of that a bit, especially when its the only gen7 3DS-based editor at the moment. But if you don't want this to go in that direction, thats fine, I could be wrong in that aspect, just seems like semi-contradictory logic since you want the editor to not make illegal pokemon through stats, but they can still be illegal in other means. (I would have fixed that last part you said with a disclamer and in-app notifications stating they would be illegal and unusable online once the limit was breached if i had my own homebrew app like this and actually was offered a course that actually taught C/C++. But no, they decided to cut it out of the course midway through it after they realized "oh shit, the dev environment was never set up on the computers", but this is just my personal solution to that)

But with that said, that is just my thoughts and that should be the end of that. I may just make a personal, unreleasable (not to be released without your permission of course, which "i am sure will undoubtedly be given"(sarcasm in that last part)) version at this point, then.

1,) I feel like you have invested to much of your time into this argument.
2,) You strike me as someone who is not used to hearing the word No.
3,) Most wouldn't say this but I will, I don't want to hear or read about your life story.
4,) If you had been around since the beginning of this app you would not be thinking as you do.
5,) Have a little respect for the Dev, as he is doing this all for free and in his own time.
And finally
6,) As it has been said before I will say it to you. You think you can make a better application? Then stop talking and do it otherwise use this app or PKhex/PKhax.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1,) I feel like you have invested to much of your time into this argument.
2,) You strike me as someone who is not used to hearing the word No.
3,) Most wouldn't say this but I will, I don't want to hear or read about your life story.
4,) If you had been around since the beginning of this app you would not be thinking as you do.
5,) Have a little respect for the Dev, as he is doing this all for free and in his own time.
And finally
6,) As it has been said before I will say it to you. You think you can make a better application? Then stop talking and do it otherwise use this app or PKhex/PKhax.
1 and 2: thats called being determined, and that statement i made was meant to end the argument which you are now continuing
3 and 4. That just limits your understanding of my side of the argument
6. I never said i had the ability to make a better application, and if you read what i said above, you would understand why, but according to 3, it seems you don't care enough to recognize that. However, i can still understand lots of regular code from what I know, and enough to make a personal version of this application.

The. End.

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
https://gbatemp.net/threads/batch-t...es-for-pkmn-su-mo.452178/page-14#post-7006750
I don't really know if I'm the only one with this type of request of a feature, but could a file browser be added to edit save files on SD (or at least an option in settings letting a user choose if he wants to edit his SaltySD save file - sd:/saltysd/SunMoon/main)? Of course I understand you can move your main file with FBI to JKSV folder then restore it then edit what you need then do everything backwards,so this request really depends on me being the only one with this problem or not. Thanks

Hublo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'd like to know how to edit the wondercard database of the app, because as it is now there are a lot of empty slots and missing info. My idea was to put the pkhex database into pksm but I don't even know if it is doable in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol