Homebrew PKMN-NTR: Real-time memory editing program for Pokémon games [WIP]

Hoshi_Star

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I download the whole exe rar file. But inside it there is no application (PKMN-NTR Application)

The current program keep saying to update lol

I Don't Feel Like Losing

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I download the whole exe rar file. But inside it there is no application (PKMN-NTR Application)

The current program keep saying to update lol

I Don't Feel Like Losing

There is no rar file, you must be downloading the .7z source code, just download the .exe file.

elCerebrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So, if I use this program I can edit my bag? I wanna get max Rare Candy so I can skip a lot of leveling up so I can hyper train some pokémon that I'm breeding.

elCerebrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yup. It's just like Pkhex but real-time editing.
Thank you.

Now I have another question. I have installed NTR-CFW and it works just fine (I guess) but when I try to connect with PKMN-NTR it says that either the IP is wrong, I'm not using NTR or I'm not online. I'm using a O3DS with Luma3DS + ARM9LH on 11.3 and I downloaded the NTR-CFW from here: https://github.com/44670/BootNTR.

I hope someone can help me.

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thank you.

Now I have another question. I have installed NTR-CFW and it works just fine (I guess) but when I try to connect with PKMN-NTR it says that either the IP is wrong, I'm not using NTR or I'm not online. I'm using a O3DS with Luma3DS + ARM9LH on 11.3 and I downloaded the NTR-CFW from here: https://github.com/44670/BootNTR.

I hope someone can help me.

You will need to go online in the plaza for the PKMN-NTR to detect your 3DS.

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
New version is up: https://github.com/drgoku282/PKMN-NTR/releases/tag/3.2.6282

It fixes the move issue and also tried to make handling of trade evolutions on Gen 7 Wonder Trade bot better.

When I use the SR-Bot on Regice I get a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error and the bot breaks. I'm not sure why.

This error is caused for a lot of lag in your Wi-Fi communication, if it repeats on the same point everytime, make sure to save the log.

Could you make the soft reset bot work with berry trees

I don't get why this is needed.

so WT Bots work on o3ds or not ?

Read the wiki, Gen 6 works fine, Gen 7 needs Mode3 NTR.

Reactions: RustInPeace

StaunchMight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This error is caused for a lot of lag in your Wi-Fi communication, if it repeats on the same point everytime, make sure to save the log.

Thanks for the reply!

My wifi is pretty good and I leave the n3ds in pretty close proximity to it, so I'm not sure that's the problem. Even so the error keeps persisting. The error has happened about 50 times in a row. So I've got some logs. From what I can glean from the logs, the bot seems to fail to read the pokemon data. Same thing happens when I try resuming the bot.

Here's 2 logs, 1 from a fresh start and the other from being resumed from the error (in the battle). I'm obliged by your assistance.

Attachments

• 20170315155110_pkmn-ntr (Start).txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 178
  • 20170315160305_pkmn-ntr (Resume).txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 265
Last edited by StaunchMight,

FRALU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to disable legal check for the pokemon
Trying wonder trade shiny koko event with the bot but it stops cause it says it illegal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: