PictoParty for Wii U causes weird loading issues for other games.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I've installed the game called PictoParty few months ago on both my and my girlfriend's Wii U. Other than occasional freezes that don't happen all too often, I've noticed that both our Wii Us kinda slowed down when loading games from external HDD and while loading other games. For example, we never had loading screens hanging (well, not all the time) on games like Yoshi's Woolly World and Mario Kart 8.

We haven't played that game for a while now due to moving onto some other games, and I've noticed that my girlfriend's Wii U somehow fixed its loading issues. No more hanging on loading screen in most of the games. However, my Wii U still hasn't fixed itself.

I'm not sure whether this happened to anyone else, so I wonder if there's anything I can do to see whether it's the game that's causing those a bit slower loading issues or something else entirely? I tried uninstalling the game on my Wii U, but that didn't help as far as I can tell (maybe there are some leftovers?). For the record, her Wii U is running Haxchi, while mine has Tiramisu/Aroma.

HDDs should be fine (i.e. were fine the day before we decided to install the games on them), we've never had any sort of intense gaming sessions whatsoever (it's 2 hours tops every now and then, casual stuff).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo