Picofly AIO Thread

NandieeHU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
does v1 lite and oled have the same dat0 value in multimeter? maybe i could compare my oled with my lite and v1 dat0 values...thank you for all the tips so far will work on it later...
the diode value is more an indication of whatever connected to the circuit or not.. It may be that the connection is correct at the measurement position, but there may still be interference due to the poor connection.
In Your case its clearly the adapter is not alligned properly. Wick the anchor points and redo the aligment.

Reactions: WalangAlam

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Last pico firmware is 2.66 uf?????
Yes. Just remove the ".pdf" extension after you download the files. They are really binary files but ".pdf" is added as a workaround so the files can be attached to the post. Note that the author of that post is the developer of the hack so it is the latest and greatest.

github has been updated.

Reactions: chronoss

haydonny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my picofly is flashing blue for 1-2s the green for 1-2s after double mosfet install into switch lite. It’s booting to OFW. What am I doing wrong here?

Phantomas77

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
my picofly is flashing blue for 1-2s the green for 1-2s after double mosfet install into switch lite. It’s booting to OFW. What am I doing wrong here?
So you had it working good with CPU flex, removed the flex, installed 2 MOSFETs and now it behaves that way? What model are the MOSFETs and any install pic would be useful as well.

haydonny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So you had it working good with CPU flex, removed the flex, installed 2 MOSFETs and now it behaves that way? What model are the MOSFETs and any install pic would be useful as well.
I’ll get a pic to you as soon as I can. In the meantime, I have only installed the MOSFETs - no cpu flex - I should have gone with that! I should say, the rp2040-zero was taken from another unit. Could it already be trained against the old switch so it’s not working now?

Phantomas77

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I’ll get a pic to you as soon as I can. In the meantime, I have only installed the MOSFETs - no cpu flex - I should have gone with that! I should say, the rp2040-zero was taken from another unit. Could it already be trained against the old switch so it’s not working now?
I remember reading that it should reset/retrain after 70 failed glitches. If the USB port is still soldered, you can flash nuke.uf2 and the lates firmware.

Perform diode mode reading (red probe on GND) for all the other points, maybe it's not a MOSFET problem.

haydonny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I remember reading that it should reset/retrain after 70 failed glitches. If the USB port is still soldered, you can flash nuke.uf2 and the lates firmware.

Perform diode mode reading (red probe on GND) for all the other points, maybe it's not a MOSFET problem.
I wonder should I go through 65 more power cycles! Ha! USB/reset button gone.

Phantomas77

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I wonder should I go through 65 more power cycles! Ha! USB/reset button gone.
One power cycle should be enough for the Pico try to glitch 70 times. If autoreset function worked, the problem is not there. Which FW do you have it flashed with? What's the console version and eMMC brand?

rehius

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One power cycle should be enough for the Pico try to glitch 70 times. If autoreset function worked, the problem is not there. Which FW do you have it flashed with? What's the console version and eMMC brand?
70 cycles is a last resort, usually it is never used.
when you put the chip into a different console, it resets immediately by the eMMC serial number comparison.
Post automatically merged:

looks like CYAN light, no reaction to the glitch. re-check your mosfet soldering

zorusgb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
it sure does otherwise we wouldnt remove it , plus on the other hand we dont need it anyways sinde we can boot with pico_toolbox
Unless you messed up the flash to start with. Is there a concrete way to tell the pico has been flashed correctly, the whole flash process on those birds seems very sketchy hence my reluctance to desolder anything before the install is confirmed.

Dandan0404

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Don't want to experiment further but done twice,

Can't restart with emuMMC and I see it goes blue then red(?) Can't see clear from the hole

jeka1981

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
I have an issue with V1 unpached switch.
I can enter in hekate but i get black screen in OFW and Atmosphere.
What is wrong ?

Last edited by jeka1981,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol +1