Picofly AIO Thread

A-Hacked-Soul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RIP this V2 I guess, contacts fell right off.

Attachments

• 20230427_211454.jpg
    20230427_211454.jpg
    798.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Sad
Reactions: chronoss

swutch

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I accidently soldert D0 to one of these points, and now the Switch do not turn on.
I should have better isolated those points.

Did i destroy my nand?
Or is there any hope it can be fixed?

Attachments

• Mistake.jpg
    Mistake.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 37

Flaviocarvalho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone...i recently installed picofly on my switch lite...ibstalled the mosfets...tested and got no sd screen...closed the console and when power on got a yellow/orange light just after blue and loads ofw...can anyone explain where is the problem? (Sorry for my english)

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have an issue with V1 unpached switch.
I can enter in hekate but i get black screen in OFW and Atmosphere.
What is wrong ?
why not RCM if its unpatched?

I accidently soldert D0 to one of these points, and now the Switch do not turn on.
I should have better isolated those points.

Did i destroy my nand?
Or is there any hope it can be fixed?
have you removed the chip and tried bootign normally?

ojobenito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi.
I might be doing a PicoFly installation this weekend.
I don't see much information about MicroSD preparation. I'm in no way interested in emunand (please avoid replies saying "it's essy and you should do it", I really don't want emunand), so how can I boot directly into Atmosphere and that's it? Where do I put the fusee.bin payload? (Don't want the Hekate menu, just boot Atmosphere directly)
Thanks!

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi.
I might be doing a PicoFly installation this weekend.
I don't see much information about MicroSD preparation. I'm in no way interested in emunand (please avoid replies saying "it's essy and you should do it", I really don't want emunand), so how can I boot directly into Atmosphere and that's it? Where do I put the fusee.bin payload? (Don't want the Hekate menu, just boot Atmosphere directly)
Thanks!
I highly, HIGHLY advise booting into hekate at least once to do a full nand backup + boot 0/1 + keys.

It works for looking for a payload.bin on the root of your microSD, so in theory all you need to do is download the atmosphere files and renaming fusee.bin to payload.bin.

Worst case scenario, set hekate to autoboot atmosphere with no delay

ojobenito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok, I will do the nand backup.
Is pocofly more dangerous than V1 rcm method and that's why you recommend making the nand backup? I never did nand backup on my other switch because I never did emunand, nor I touched any systen files, overclock, or any mods/overclock/anything.
I always use a MicroSD with Atmosphere, no system mods in any way, and never had a problem.

A-Hacked-Soul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I will do the nand backup.
Is pocofly more dangerous than V1 rcm method and that's why you recommend making the nand backup? I never did nand backup on my other switch because I never did emunand, nor I touched any systen files, overclock, or any mods/overclock/anything.
I always use a MicroSD with Atmosphere, no system mods in any way, and never had a problem.
A nand backup is always advised. IN case you mess something up or you get a bad piece of homebrew or a software intended to brick your system. It gives you a way to unbrick the console.

Flaviocarvalho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone...i recently installed picofly on my switch lite...ibstalled the mosfets...tested and got no sd screen...closed the console and when power on got a yellow/orange light just after blue and loads ofw...can anyone explain where is the problem? (Sorry for my english)
Any help please?

cicci084

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I don't know if I'm in the right place, if so I apologize and maybe tell me where I can ask.

I have a console with parental controls on.
My question is:
If I install a rp2040 by creating an emuMMC, in this mode would the switch start without parental controls?
Thank you

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: cicci084

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum