Homebrew Physical gamecube games with nintendont

RELOADthatREMIX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay so I have some physical Gamecube games and I don't have a physical memory card anymore. I noticed that with Nintendont you can load physical Gamecube games in the disk drive and I have memory card emulation with Nintendont on. Does this mean that I can use an emulated memory card with my physical Gamecube games?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Okay so I have some physical Gamecube games and I don't have a physical memory card anymore. I noticed that with Nintendont you can load physical Gamecube games in the disk drive and I have memory card emulation with Nintendont on. Does this mean that I can use an emulated memory card with my physical Gamecube games?

Hello.:)

If you like,only a good Advise through Experience I made.
Please make as soon as possible ISO Files/Backups from your original Discs and play it from your SD Card/USB HDD.
(You can use the Tool "CleanRip" for this).

I never forget the Day I played my "precious" Resident Evil 2 Game on my first Wii.
After the first Session(s) I looked on the Disc Surface and guess what....Scratches....:sad::cry:

Thank you.:)

Reactions: banjo2

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Have in mind that a few number of games aren't compatible with emulated memory cards, so it's always useful to have at least one around. You can check the Nintendont Compatibility list to see which are not compatible!

I don't have much more to share about the subject (although I agree with alexander1970, making backups to preserve the discs and the console's lens longer is always worth it), but here's another nugget of information:

One BIG advantage of using Nintendont, even using physical discs (thus meaning you can just play them "the normal way") is that, because Nintendont runs games on Wii Mode, it takes advantage of the higher processing power, which results in better performance, or in simpler terms, better frame rate.

The difference can be pretty damn amazing. Sometimes it helps that little bit the original games needed, like Sonic Adventure DX, in GC it loses frames and it's around 50~ fps most of the time during gameplay, but it's 60 smooth with Nintendont. Other times is like black magic, like with TimeSplitters: Future Perfect. Instead of doing 30~ with drops, it skyrockets to 60 and stays there really well.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: