Homebrew Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies on DS?

TrucyWright

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I know that the game has been released 2 years ago but... is it possible to make it for the DS? Most of the sprites will need to be remaked in 2D and backgrounds too.
What do you think? :lol:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You would basically need to redo everything. The animated cutscenes, all of the sprites, ect.
I wouldn't say it's impossible, but that would be some extreme time and effort just to demake a game.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible, yes. You'd simply need to make sprites for all of the characters, redraw the backgrounds, remake the music in a format that can be used in a DS game format, and bring over the script. Amongst other things, because you would also need to compensate for or program things such as Athena's emotion device, which immediately throws out the Ace Attorney Case Maker, not to mention that since you'd be remaking a retail game for the DS, Capcom might take action.

But yeah, it's certainly possible.

TrucyWright

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
It's possible, yes. You'd simply need to make sprites for all of the characters, redraw the backgrounds, remake the music in a format that can be used in a DS game format, and bring over the script. Amongst other things, because you would also need to compensate for or program things such as Athena's emotion device, which immediately throws out the Ace Attorney Case Maker, not to mention that since you'd be remaking a retail game for the DS, Capcom might take action.

But yeah, it's certainly possible.

http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=27335
:lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...