Gaming Persona 4 the Golden

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never played the original Persona 4 or any other Persona games so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I think I read somewhere that the original didn't have Direct Control for the other characters? Which sounds like it'd be more difficult. (Ni No Kuni was HARD! Though it had real-time combat, so maybe it's not quite that comparable.)

Anyways I love this game! After I started playing P4G I pretty much haven't played much PC and "normal console" games. My save file is on something lik 87hours by now and I'm still not tired of it, unlike many other RPGs where the game ends up being massive grinding near the endgame.

But a friend asked me if I would recommend it, and I was saying something like it's really not like "normal" RPGs because there are lots of visual novel parts, so it's not certain that he would like it too. Heh. :P

The original did have direct controls for your party. I think you mean the original Persona 3 game on PS2 which did not let you control your party at all (Making the game much harder than the PSP port/remake/whatever and both Persona 4 games).

Mythrix

Trophies
XP
Country
The original did have direct controls for your party. I think you mean the original Persona 3 game on PS2 which did not let you control your party at all (Making the game much harder than the PSP port/remake/whatever and both Persona 4 games).

Aha! Yeah then I must have misread or misremembered. I've been looking into getting Persona 3 too since my friend said that one was better than 4 somehow, and I've been wondering whether to try to get the PS2 FES version or the Portable version. That might have been what I actually read...

It seems the Portable version of 3 will be easier, but it's kind of a shame that the FES version actually has additional story that's not in the Portable version. Though I'll probably need a break from this game series after countless hours of P4G. Maybe they'll have a remake of FES too by the time I look into it again. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted +1