Hardware People, just get a DS Lite!

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've bought a DSi & regreted buying it after I saw the 3DS because dsi is for babies most of the dsiware is for a 3 or 4 year old in my opinion.
The fuck you say?
How much weed do you need to snort to believe a specific system model, one that is a revision for one of the most popular handhelds of all time, is for babies?

Reactions: jax604

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fuck you say?How much weed do you need to snort to believe a specific system model, one that is a revision for one of the most popular handhelds of all time, is for babies?
I was saying the content that the DSi offered was more for babies playing DS on DSi was fine but the content for me because they r rarely released games that intrest me. As for your revision comment the 3DS isn't a revision it's the successor to the DS series the DSi was such a disgrace that hackers didn't even bother with it .

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
That's your opinion that it looks better on DSi XL is not fact just like my own opinion some people will agree & some will not that's like me saying the sky is blue & you saying it's purple opinions.

Your opinion is based on "borrowing" a DSi XL, mine on owning one.
LCDs are LCDs, they can't possibly look good at non-native resolutions. This is not an opinion.
As for the 3DasS, I found it funny, didn't mean to be harsh.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your opinion is based on "borrowing" a DSi XL, mine on owning one.LCDs are LCDs, they can't possibly look good at non-native resolutions. This is not an opinion.As for the 3DasS, I found it funny, didn't mean to be harsh.

The point is even tho I borrowed a DSi I still compared the two side by side it doesn't matter wether you borrow or you own a DSi because that has NO effect on the graphics .Just because you don't like using DS on 3DS doesn't give you the right to call everyone here that says 3DS is better a 3D ass if you like DSi better good for you i'm not going to continue to argue with you I stated my opinion if you don't like I got a bunch of other asses so get in line.

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
The point is even tho I borrowed a DSi I still compared the two side by side it doesn't matter wether you borrow or you own a DSi because that has NO effect on the graphics .Just because you don't like using DS on 3DS doesn't give you the right to call everyone here that says 3DS is better a 3D ass if you like DSi better good for you i'm not going to continue to argue with you I stated my opinion if you don't like I got a bunch of other asses so get in line.
You implied I didn't own a 3DS.
You implied DSi is "for babies".
You started arguing like a 13yo, stop crying me a river and yes you talked out of your 3DasS when you stated the above.

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
the DSi was such a disgrace that hackers didn't even bother with it .

Stop 3Dfarting, it's embarassing.
The dsi hardware is the ultimate DS machine. (and again, better than 3ds for DS games)
The dsiware has gems and shovelware, just like any shovelware infested digital store (iOS, android and so on).

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop 3Dfarting, it's embarassing.
The dsi hardware is the ultimate DS machine. (and again, better than 3ds for DS games)
The dsiware has gems and shovelware, just like any shovelware infested digital store (iOS, android and so on).

Really then why did nintendo release the 3DS instead of keeping the piece of shit DSi around because it's disgrace & it always will be I never implied anything so get your facts straight the 3DS is the successor not the shitty DSi & once again it's your opinion that DSi is better not fact just like my own opinion that the successor not the predisuccessor is better & doesn't matter because DSi will die soon =) in a few more years good bye DSi then nintendo will release a new 3DS with dual analogs & a few new features & maybe even a new line of games killing DS games therefore killing DSi since DSi thrives soley on the DS line up =)

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
then nintendo will release a new 3DS with dual analogs & a few new features

While you (rightfully) dream and wonder about the "DSi XL" (= the most mature and refined iteration, just before the next gen kicks in) of the 3DS generation, I'm gonna enjoy the "DSi XL" of the previous generation :), the one we already have in our hands. With the firm belief that I'm playing the games of that gen on the best console possible. Like connecting a Wii with an official component cable. There's little arguing or room for opinions.

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was saying the content that the DSi offered was more for babies
I'm sorry what? So just because it doesn't have lots of Rated T and Rated M games it's automatically for babies? Rated E games are meant to be enjoyed by everyone, not just babies. While there are games that target babies like Lola's Alphabet Train, it does not mean every Rated E game is.

playing DS on DSi was fine but the content for me because they r rarely released games that intrest me.
I don't really see how this contributes to your "DSi is for babies" comments.

As for your revision comment the 3DS isn't a revision it's the successor to the DS series the DSi was such a disgrace that hackers didn't even bother with it .
I never called the 3DS a revision on the DS, I was talking about the DSi.
And again your hacker comment does not contribute anything. I don't get how homebrewers/hackers not bothering with a console makes it a disgrace since the point of video games consoles is to play games, not to be exploited.

Not only this but the 3DS is the same as the DSi, if not worse when it comes to hackers. The DSi is in the DS family which has tons of homebrew, the 3DS does not have any system specific homebrew itself.

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry what? So just because it doesn't have lots of Rated T and Rated M games it's automatically for babies? Rated E games are meant to be enjoyed by everyone, not just babies. While there are games that target babies like Lola's Alphabet Train, it does not mean every Rated E game is.

I don't really see how this contributes to your "DSi is for babies" comments.

I never called the 3DS a revision on the DS, I was talking about the DSi.
And again your hacker comment does not contribute anything. I don't get how homebrewers/hackers not bothering with a console makes it a disgrace since the point of video games consoles is to play games, not to be exploited.

Not only this but the 3DS is the same as the DSi, if not worse when it comes to hackers. The DSi is in the DS family which has tons of homebrew, the 3DS does not have any system specific homebrew itself.

1 He never said he hated DSi because of rated E games 2 you don't say which console your talking about so how is he suppose to know which system your talking about 3 the he never said the DSi a disgrace because hackers didn't support it you get your facts right before you mess with my friend.

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 He never said he hated DSi because of rated E games
I never accused him of this. He did this himself when he said the DSi was for babies. Please read my posts carefully.

2 you don't say which console your talking about so how is he suppose to know which system your talking about
"..one that is a revision for one of the most popular handhelds of all time, is for babies?"
Please read my posts carefully. It's obvious that I was talking about the DSi

3 the he never said the DSi a disgrace because hackers didn't support it you get your facts right before you mess with my friend.
Neither did I. He's the one that brought it up, I just simply questioned as to why he brought it up.
And once again, please read my posts carefully.

Kakarot,i'm here I see you've transformed into Super Saiyan God you've surpassed me yet again curse you Kakarot !!!!!!!! even tho you've transformed into SSG I promise you I will be the next SSG.
DataLaughing002.gif

Reactions: jax604

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 He never said he hated DSi because of rated E games 2 you don't say which console your talking about so how is he suppose to know which system your talking about 3 the he never said the DSi a disgrace because hackers didn't support it you get your facts right before you mess with my friend.

I couldn't have said it better myself thanks for stepping in bro I like the new SSG look we better talk some where else =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter