Hardware People, just get a DS Lite!

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I couldn't have said it better myself thanks for stepping in bro I like the new SSG look we better talk some where else =)
It seems like you might have wrote it yourself though...or your alter ego...;)

Maybe it's time to close this nonsense ? I feel like I'm back in kindergarten for Gods sake.

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
That feature is there just so people can say it's there.
No one in his right mind plays with most of the screen blacked out, it's just ugly and annoying.

PROTOBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thats nice, I thought it was only possible to play DS games with the DSi XL screen size, I mean with black borders in the both sides of the top screen.
I saw on some youtube unboxing videos.

hardware_3dsxl.png

So the top scrceen on 3DS XL running DS games can be the same look like the pic above??
I know the default dize of DS games on 3DS XL is ith black borders, but we can scale the top screen to full screen are like in this pic, like when we play 3DS games??

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Thats nice, I thought it was only possible to play DS games with the DSi XL screen size, I mean with black borders in the both sides of the top screen.
I saw on some youtube unboxing videos.

hardware_3dsxl.png

So the top scrceen on 3DS XL running DS games can be the same look like the pic above??
I know the default dize of DS games on 3DS XL is ith black borders, but we can scale the top screen to full screen are like in this pic, like when we play 3DS games??
I'm sorry, I completely misunderstood you. No, it's not possible to play DS games without the black borders on the top screen on a 3DS/XL. Sorry about the confusion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.