Homebrew PCSX ReARMed compatibility list

fallenangemon0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't have time to bother editing or updating the actual compatibility list but for SURE Digimon World 1 runs at a steady 59.9 fps without sound. Probably works with sound on too, the game wasn't very demanding.

fallenangemon0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna test a whole bunch of games.

Does anyone know how to use a memory card/save file from another emulator in this? Would kill to have my Monster Rancher 2 save enabled!

fallenangemon0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look in pcsx rearmed documentation ig? idk

It's really not very clear at all TBH. Anyone know exactly where RetroArch will save any given game's memory card file? I can't find it anywhere.

edit: got it! Just had to take a copy of the memcard file from ePSXe and rename it accordingly. Loaded up my Monster Rancher 2 save like magic. :)

Last edited by fallenangemon0,

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What psx bios do I use and where do I put it. I'm trying to play symphony of the night on a luma new 3ds xl. Should it be in the 2 .bins and 1 .cue for the symphony of the night iso or just 1 iso or 1 eboot

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you elaborate on this? Which overclock patch?
Hey @ploggy do you remember how this goes, its been a while, and I forgot just how we did the patch on the wii u.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you elaborate on this? Which overclock patch?
This should tell you most of what you need to know, https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...e-ps1-n64-games-from-the-wiiu-gamepad.489122/ if you have any more questions feel free to pm me, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Reactions: grcd

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey @ploggy do you remember how this goes, its been a while, and I forgot just how we did the patch on the wii u.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This should tell you most of what you need to know, https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...e-ps1-n64-games-from-the-wiiu-gamepad.489122/ if you have any more questions feel free to pm me, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Has been a while here too :P but basically if you load this WiiU sign_c2w_pacher.elf https://github.com/FIX94/sign_c2w_patcher/releases before you load your vWii Homebrew it will unlock the WiiU CPU Clock speed so it can be used in Vwii mode.

DeckaGermanotta

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What about that eboot.pbp thing?...I don't understand the difference between this and the .bin and why most of the roms on the compatibility list are in eboot.pbp

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What about that eboot.pbp thing?...I don't understand the difference between this and the .bin and why most of the roms on the compatibility list are in eboot.pbp
it means that they allow the games to run at a slightly better fps than just bins or cues. and recently chd files are showing to have better run times than eboots.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto