PC or PS4?

• PS4 because the graphics are better

• PC cuz its easy to pirate and you dont have to pay for online play

• switcherino

• none

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted User

depends, are the games you want to play on pc? get the pc upgrade. Do you want to play ps4 exclusives? get the ps4.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There you have it, folks. Another PC elitist runs out of arguments and proceeds to insult people and the mentally handicapped people he's trying to compare myself to. You should be ashamed of yourself dude. I'm not even going to reply to any of your bullshit until you apologize to everyone.
Me? Pc elitist? You know what? Sorry. Just so I can see more of your bullshit counterarguments. You said something stupid, I corrected you and then you said that I "insulted mentally challenged people". You know how jokes exist on the internet, right? That's the internet.exe.
Edit: And I don't need to apologize. The internet is full of people like you, and I've had enough. Don't you dare call me a PC elitist, since I clearly stated that I have a shit PC.

PS: People choose what they want. PC is more flexible, while consoles can be set up in minutes. If you thought that I hate consoles, YOU should apologize.

Last edited by BlastedGuy9905,
Reactions: Kioku

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
You should of made a poll...

I would go with PC depending on your budget. You could easily upgrade your PC for 150 USD and get a lot of improvement in performance. PC games are wayyy cheaper than console games as there are many 3rd party websites selling keys and such (I don't condone but it works). Online is free and you're able to do much more than just gaming on a PC compared to system specifically made for gaming.

-edit-

There is a poll lol

Margo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought PS4 4 days ago, because wanted to play InFAMOUS and God OF War. What i want to say, PC - is really good for playing every day, but PS4 Exclusives - must to buy.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Me? Pc elitist? You know what? Sorry. Just so I can see more of your bullshit counterarguments. You said something stupid, I corrected you and then you said that I "insulted mentally challenged people". You know how jokes exist on the internet, right? That's the internet.exe.
Edit: And I don't need to apologize. The internet is full of people like you, and I've had enough. Don't you dare call me a PC elitist, since I clearly stated that I have a shit PC.

PS: People choose what they want. PC is more flexible, while consoles can be set up in minutes. If you thought that I hate consoles, YOU should apologize.
Its not worth it to argue with certain people on these forums. Just seems to me that if your opinion doesn't fall in line with theirs, you're an enemy.

On topic? I've noticed that I actually find myself playing my PC more these days. Final Fantasy XIV isn't as enjoyable on PS4 and the exclusives aren't all too enticing.. May buy Crash here soon though.

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not worth it to argue with certain people on these forums. Just seems to me that if your opinion doesn't fall in line with theirs, you're an enemy.

On topic? I've noticed that I actually find myself playing my PC more these days. Final Fantasy XIV isn't as enjoyable on PS4 and the exclusives aren't all too enticing.. May buy Crash here soon though.
Yeah... It wasn't really arguing, I just hate it when people don't know something and then make it up and keep spreading the lies.
EDIT: "You're" as in me, or in general?

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Yeah... It wasn't really arguing, I just hate it when people don't know something and then make it up and keep spreading the lies.
EDIT: "You're" as in me, or in general?
In general. There's a few people that are notorious for outright attacking people for not agreeing with them.

Trojaner

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
like @ll my consoles/handhelds/pc ... every machine has his unique games i love to play ... like ps4 inFamous, Uncharted ... Nintendo with the Super Mario and few nice RPG´s, PC Elder Scrolls with many lovely Mods and and and ... a neverending list :D

whateverg1012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PC only if you have the money to buy a really good one so you can enjoy games at their best fidelity and performance. If you're gonna make a PC and it's just gonna be a cheap budget machine then just get a PS4.

Honestly tho, PC + PS4 + Switch combo is the best, you get everything that way.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say get a PS4 if you find yourself wanting to play video games with friends since using a console is so much better for that. PC if you play by yourself most of the time and don't want to deal with hardware restrictions(for example getting around games being locked at 30 fps, hardcore basement dweller, etc)

switcherino is a must regardless whether or not you get a ps4 or pc :bortz2::bortz::bortz2:

EDIT: When I mean play with friends, I mean have them over at your house or something. Playing with friends on console or pc via internet is totally dependant on what they have themselves.

Last edited by Ubuntuの刀,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't vote one of them. I would vote PC and PS4 for difference reasons:

PC -- easy to pirate, no fee online but expensive if you don't have PC to play the right games.
PS4 -- cheaper and no jailbreak just yet but used games are getting cheap nowadays. If you like God of War series then it is for you since its not for PC at all. :)

Reactions: whateverg1012

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would recommend PC if you already have one. Upgrading a PC's GPU to a GTX 1050 ti 4gb would be enough to play Evolve at 64 fps (a triple a game.) All PC's even with an intergratrd graphics card should be able to upgrade.

But if you want a risk free upgrading kind of thing for the future without breaking the bank. Would recommend the Switch if you can't play anything M. Just simply put theres barley any content for the PS4 besides Destiny, Nathen Drake, Little Big Planet, Infamous, and some lesser known titles. After you play all of those games, there is little to play in the future or look forward compared to what is already out on the PS4.

And you don't need a super powerful PC for playing PC Games. I can run TF2 on high settings in 1080p, and Dungeon Defenders on Medium settings in 1020p using an HP Pavilion 500.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1