royyy4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey everyone,

I have a quick question here, Let me explain what the title means.

So i have read that the 3ds is able to handle Unreal Engine 2. I have some games for my pc that were made in unreal engine 2, for example harry potter 1 & 2 pc, and shrek 2 pc.

Is it possible to somehow get these games to work on the 3ds. Like can someone remake the games for the 3ds? Or is the 3ds not powerfull enough to handle these games.

Let me know if it's possible to get Unreal Engine 2 games to work on the 3ds. It would be amazing to play these games on my 3ds!

(I am a bit of a noob in 3ds modding, so forgive me if this question sounds really stupid!)

Last edited by royyy4,

royyy4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hahahaha

wait are you being serious

I played these games forever when i was a child, the games look like nothing compared to modern games, so my question was will the 3ds be able to run this. The question is not that stupid right? I mean these games are so old and you didn't need a good pc to be able to play these games.

royyy4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yep this surly has to be a joke thread

Look at the the main post
(I am a bit of a noob in 3ds modding, so forgive me if this question sounds really stupid!)

I know nothing about 3ds modding, so my question is is this possible or not. The games don't need that much. I named an example of Unreal engine 2 games. I don't specifically want these games, i just named unreal engine 2 games to give you guys an indication of what i was talking about. I have about 20 games that are around that era. 5 of them are unreal engine 1 games.
All i want to know is if it's possible for the 3ds to handle unreal engine 1 or 2 games.
I have seen other games such as duke nukem being able to run on a 3ds, so are these game not possible?

EDIT:

The fact that someone who has no idea about 3ds modding just want's to know if something is possible, and immediately get's made fun of is a bit sad in my opinion. I only asked a question and i feel like i am being marked as a brainless human.
I didn't even got my answer, all i keep getting is: Are you stupid? I have asked this in multiple forums but no one has given me an answer yet. I need an answer if this is possible or not. I love these unreal engine 1 & 2 games, it would be amazing if something like that is possible to run on a 3ds

EDIT 2:

I got my answer, it's not possible to get this to work. That's all i wanted to know. Once again this didn't help me at all. I won't ask a question around here again. I don't want to be marked as an idiot again.

Last edited by royyy4,
Reactions: proflayton123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk