PC for downloading only?

pduin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ignore that message harsky, its just saying that if you have payed to use utorrent you have payed for something thats completely free. and you should get wired internet on your download computer, because copying files over wireless is really slow

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ignore that message harsky, its just saying that if you have payed to use utorrent you have payed for something thats completely free. and you should get wired internet on your download computer, because copying files over wireless is really slow
The real problem is that everytime I load the PC up, it displays that message which ruins my plans of just turning the PC on and leaving it. With that message, it means the download doesn't start

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
you can get usb/ethernet hd's that support p2p now
smile.gif

dont even need to download on a home pc, there are like 120US for the shell
much cheaper on power, but they only support up to 500GB when I last checked

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country

The real problem is that everytime I load the PC up, it displays that message which ruins my plans of just turning the PC on and leaving it. With that message, it means the download doesn't start

Did you change the registry to start utorrent on startup? It's probably protection against people packaging uTorrent in a fancy installer and charging for it.

Undo whatever you did, and set uTorrent to run on startup in the uTorrent options.

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Did you change the registry to start utorrent on startup? It's probably protection against people packaging uTorrent in a fancy installer and charging for it.

Undo whatever you did, and set uTorrent to run on startup in the uTorrent options.
I actually just copy and pasted a short cut into the Start>Program>Startup menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary