Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's going to be open source, then it's at least partially on topic. And with no actual announcement from the dev himself, it doesn't seem like there's enough to substantiate a topic of its own yet.
Understandable. Vappy, the voice of reasoning.

NaviLoz101

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: NaviLoz101

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this Pasta CFW. Once it support emuNand 9.8 on the N3DS I can finally get rid of Gateway for good.
9.8 emuNAND won't happen without another ARM9 exploit on newer firmwares. Gateway is more likely to even get that first to be honest...

NaviLoz101

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, but there's plenty of people working on their own private CFW projects with no intention of release, they don't merit their own thread either. Whenever he decides to stop being lazy I'm sure he'll be pretty welcome to his own thread. :P
I'm sure he will to lol, Random Fact : It been 20min and he still has check my snappy snap I sent him ;^;

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure he will to lol, Random Fact : It been 20min and he still has check my snappy snap I sent him ;^;
Ryan, pls go. You never sent me shit.. stop forcing memes.
On topic:
I like the way pasta works code-wise, but CN is gross, so it'd be best to go mset -> arm9 payload ->arm11 payload (maybe) ->firm reboot.. could probably add emunand via this setup much easier.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way I can play Smash Bros online? I'm on 9.0 and have Pasta/Smash Bros working, just can't get online because it wants me to update from eShop and I can't access eShop due to my firmware.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Is there a way I can play Smash Bros online? I'm on 9.0 and have Pasta/Smash Bros working, just can't get online because it wants me to update from eShop and I can't access eShop due to my firmware.
You can download the 1.0.8 update cia or enter the eshop using ygw eshop spoofer to download the update from there. The thing is the update adds new firmware encryption and it wont let smash boot on 9.0 pasta cfw.

This is the thread for the eshop spoofer for pasta

http://gbatemp.net/threads/releases-eshop-spoof-region-free-for-pastacfw.389172/

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can download the 1.0.8 update cia or enter the eshop using ygw eshop spoofer to download the update from there. The thing is the update adds new firmware encryption and it wont let smash boot on 9.0 pasta cfw.
So you're saying as of now I can't play Smash Bros online with Pasta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: