FaRReR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MODERATED!!
PluTonij.gif

Man, I do like all my Force fellows, but p1ngy is the part of the Force as well, but aside that, I'd moderate you so you don't get in trouble man..You're not supposed to flame anywhere on this forum, not even in the EOF! And I don't want to increase your warn!

And you obviously haven't talked to p1ngy in last few months! Just check his reply to your post below....The old p1ngy would flame the hell out of you! But he changed his ways!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
FaRReR said:
p1ingpong, you are an idiot and I hate you.
Yes, I am a hater. So there. Go cry in a corner and GO BURN YOUR DS-X FOR GOD(or whatever diety/god/higher power you believe in)'S SAKE!

Lol your living six months in the past as usual, whatever yo!
yaypsp.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong, people on the internet don't care as much about your sexuality as you (think they) do.

Not sure why so many replies are getting cut but be nice people, it's just the internet no need to flame if someone's gay...

p1ngpong

OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Heran Bago said:
p1ngpong, people on the internet don't care as much about your sexuality as you (think they) do.

Not sure why so many replies are getting cut but be nice people, it's just the internet no need to flame if someone's gay...

Omg it was a blatant obvious joke! I didnt have a sex change, DUH!!!! Christ! lol

I have created an epic fail thread, it fails so hard for no reason I cant stop laughing!
yaypsp.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Heran Bago said:

Omg it was a blatant obvious joke! I didnt have a sex change, DUH!!!! Christ! lol

I have created an epic fail thread, it fails so hard for no reason I cant stop laughing!
yaypsp.gif
oh, just been seeing the topics and name changes around. most people with interesting sexualities take it very seriously and you wouldn't catch these kind of jokes in the LGBT community so i was mistaken

p1ngpong

OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Heran Bago said:
p1ngpong said:
Heran Bago said:

yaypsp.gif
oh, just been seeing the topics and name changes around. most people with interesting sexualities take it very seriously and you wouldn't catch these kind of jokes in the LGBT community so i was mistaken

Hmmm yes its good that this isnt "lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender temp" or I would have made a massive social faux pas right there!
yaypsp.gif

*weeps*

p1ngpong

OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Banger said:
p1ngpong said:
Banger said:
I cat laughed once.

God I spotted that 2 seconds after I posted and fixed it!

Is everyone on stupid pills today or something?

*facepalms*

I took a handful. Want some?

Oh what a shame, you downed the whole bottle, better go down the hospital and get your stomach pumped bro!

p0wned!
yaypsp.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Banger said:
p1ngpong said:
Banger said:
I cat laughed once.

God I spotted that 2 seconds after I posted and fixed it!

Is everyone on stupid pills today or something?

*facepalms*

I took a handful. Want some?

Oh what a shame, you downed the whole bottle, better go down the hospital and get your stomach pumped bro!

p0wned!
yaypsp.gif

stupid is as stupid does ;-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1