Gaming [Original] PSP1000/PSP2000 non-v3-made custom firmware: CFW 5.

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It allows you without any modules, plug-in situations like the game to run 6.20. Procedures have been in the PSP-1003 & PSP-2000 on the test successfully.

Installation:

Warning,5.50 GEN-D3 user installed may not be able to read the original SAVE.

In fact, this is the 5.50 GEN-D3 of the BUG, 5.50 Prometheus and 5.50 GEN-D2 of the archive is compatible.

Installed before using the plug-ins to the game archive sgdeemer decrypt sgdeemer after installation you can use to read the decrypted file back.

First, install 5.50 GEN-D3, however, download the package installation accessories. After successful installation, you can note the version number of the system into a 5.50 Prometheus.

Known to the normal operation of the original ISO:
KHBBS
MGSPW (Prologue do not crash)

Not known to the normal operation of the game:

patapon 3 DEMO

Thank GEN Team. This version of the vast majority of files from the 5.50 GEN-D3, you can call it 5.50 GEN-D4.

Thank risking a brick risk for my test program some friends:

? ? the writing is ? ? ?
LAA

FAQ:

Q: Why does the game start screen to changered?
A: Yes, when adding the code to decrypt the original GEN-C is changed purple. In my firmware in a red,in China.

THX LAA AND LZ

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9YE9ZZKC

Enjoy!!!

How to install it:
You must be on 5.50 GEN D and then put the folder at psp/game direction then install it!!!

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
isn't worth the trouble if you get the corrupted save stuff, prometheus patch doesn't take long with iso manager so i'd rather use that
tongue.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
For the love of all that's holy, please don't repost news reporting it from other sites (e.g Endless Paradigm), with no mention of the source site or a link. Especially when it involves reflashing firmwares.

For all interested the direct source is here where all the latest updates will be.

Find the latest info...but then go find the original source.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrashmanX said:
I cant even really read the OP's copy pasta, so much broken English.
Well, if you really need an English interpretation, try this:

5.50 Prometheus allows the newest games to be played without any patching, modules, or plugins. Prometheus has been successfully tested on a PSP-1003 and a flashable 2000 unit.
Installation:

(Warning: in upgrading from 5.50 GEN-D3, users may encounter save file corruption errors. This is due to the save bug in D3; Prometheus can be installed from GEN-D2.)

Disable plugins such as sgdeemer before installation; it is safe to enable these again afterwords. [OK, this line I'm really not sure of]

To install, upgrade to GEN-D3 (final version) then run the Prometheus installer. Check the firmware version; it should be 5.50 Prometheus

Known to work correctly without patching:
KHBBS
MGSPW (No crashes in intro/prologue)

Not working:

patapon 3 Demo

Special thanks to the GEN Team. Most of the files actually come from the 5.50 GEN-D3, you can pretty much call it 5.50 GEN-D4.

Thank to my friends for bricktesting:

? ? the writing is ? ? ? [didn't even bother with this]
LAA

FAQ:

Q: Why does the screen turn red while loading a game?
A: The original 5.03 GEN-C decryption code turned the screen purple; mine is changed to red, similar to China's colors.

THX LAA AND LZ

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9YE9ZZKC

Enjoy!!!

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone been able to get PSN demos like ModNation Racers, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 or HotShots Tennis Get a Grip to run with this? I know the full version for most of these are out but I want to play the demo's. I have the RIF files and the PSP is activated with the appropriate account, these demos were all downloaded from the US PS Store and can't seem to be decrypted with NP Decryptor. The error code I get when booting the games is 80010087.

FencingFoxFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
so, you can actually install this on Gen-D2 to play the newest games while eliminating the corrupt save bug from D3?

would that break compatibility with the games playable on D3?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
saves made in gen-D3 might become unusable(but that would count for any change of firmware because of a problem in D3) and a few older protected games from before OFW6.20 might not work.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FencingFoxFTW said:
so, you can actually install this on Gen-D2 to play the newest games while eliminating the corrupt save bug from D3?

would that break compatibility with the games playable on D3?
I'm honestly not sure if it's saying it can be upgraded from D2, or if it's compatible with saves from D2, the Google translation says "5.50 Prometheus and 5.50 GEN-D2 of the archive is compatible". That's really kinda vague, and I interpreted off of the Google translation rather than trying to translate the source manually for my interpretation a few posts back. If the same files are updated for D2-->D3 as D3---Prometheus, it should all work out, but it's probably best just to go from D3 to be on the safe side.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
In that case i'd assume archive refers to save.However:

QUOTE said:
First, install 5.50 GEN-D3, however, download the package installation accessories. After successful installation, you can note the version number of the system into a 5.50 Prometheus.

suggests that D3 is required to update to this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Just between me and you, I mostly believe they honestly do. Even though they are selling...