ROM Hack [ORAS] Bust May Mod Patches

BunnyMimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, I mean. What's so special about the Busty May mod in Star Sapphire? What sets it apart from the normal Busty May mod?
Well they are technically the same, but
The Star Sapphire one has different textures based on the hack called Star Sapphire and is probably bundled with the hack I think.
While the normal one is textured and made for the vanilla / normal Pokémon ORAS. Without the hack.

Last edited by BunnyMimi,
Reactions: Joshua Wright

Joshua Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried for you, couldn't get it to work. (This is the original by Reisyukaku, not by the OP. I'm not interested in Star Sapphire.)
Can anyone else get Reisyukaku's mod to work on regular Alpha Sapphire using Luma game patching or is it a lost cause?
If you have the busty may mod as a .CIA you can remove the clothing files in the Star sapphire mod and it should work or if you have the BM mod character files you can replace the SS character models with them in the mod and patch your game

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
If you have the busty may mod as a .CIA you can remove the clothing files in the Star sapphire mod and it should work or if you have the BM mod character files you can replace the SS character models with them in the mod and patch your game
I don't know how to do that, and I already said I don't want Star Sapphire. If someone could PM me a version for Luma Game Patching on vanilla ORAS, that would be nice.

Siema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Last edited by Siema,

Joshua Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, crashing at launch. Even when I left only a/0/2/1 and a/1/3/3 files as written in original mod's readme.
This should work now: https://filetrip.net/dl?EtU4y7IvsG
Edit:The problem was the files were set up different in OR than AS for some reason so I had to break the mod down and put it into OR

Last edited by Joshua Wright,
Reactions: Siema

Siema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This should work now: https://filetrip.net/dl?EtU4y7IvsG
Edit:The problem was the files were set up different in OR than AS for some reason so I had to break the mod down and put it into OR

Thanks, it works now, at least partially :)
In profile and battle it's all good, but I think it's not working outside of battle:
8zIA8Yz.png

Unless it's supposed to work only in 3D scenes?

Last edited by Siema,

PKMNTrainerTom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I tried to do something like this, but for some reason, the model breaks down in-game. It looks okay in Ohana3DS but in game: "Holy $#!&, what happened?" kind of thing goes on.

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to do something like this, but for some reason, the model breaks down in-game. It looks okay in Ohana3DS but in game: "Holy $#!&, what happened?" kind of thing goes on.
You need to maintain the vertex order when exporting your changes, otherwise you've seen what happens.

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
How? Using the model editor? Also, to clarify my problem is this:View attachment 97390
When you are exporting your object from blender/max, or whatever your software of choice is, there needs to be an option to maintain or retain vertex order. Check the export dialog for it. If the order is not retained the faces are no longer attached to the correct bones, causing this issue.

Last edited by FGFlann,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E