ROM Hack [ORAS] Bust May Mod Patches

Rukami

Trophies
XP
Country
For people who ask for the 3D boobs (May),

View attachment 57986 View attachment 57987 View attachment 57988 View attachment 57989 :
Mod_Original Texture;
Mod_Texture from busty patch;
Mod_Texture bikini made by me...I know, my graphics skills is painful:P;
And, In Game preview (Texture 2 - from busty patch).

I just moved polygons, I have not added or removed it.

No download because I don't have permission to share it.
Right now it is only for personal use.

Sorry for my english.
Still in private? very interested.

zFerry

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thesewer2.ddns.net
XP
Country
Italy
How do I install this on my legit Alpha Sapphire cartridge?

Will this work on a legit Omega Ruby cartridge too?

What do you want to Install?

For cartridges, you can use the HANS (I do not recommend) and copy RomFS.bin in "SD: \ HANS \ GameID \" (if I remember correctly) (GameID you have to put the cartridge).
I suggest using NTR, it is difficult to set up the first time (then it will become a walk). Just slip only changed files without copying 1.7GB useless in the folder that you decide during configuration.
I for example I have the "layerdfs" folder inside it contains folders with the name of the game (like Pokemon AS) and inside the folders changed files that I want to use.
Type: "... \ LayeredFS \ Pokemon AS \ sound \ bgm \ bgm_sg_vs_champ_sg.dspadpcm.bcstm"

SOrry for my english

Reactions: NintendoFan06

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks. How do I install and use the NTR plugin for the game?

I've already successfully installed A9LH and Luma3DS using safehax + fasthaxa few days ago using Mizumi's YouTube video guide:

Then I successfully installed NTR for 11.2 thanks to @zFerry on my Home Menu. I launch it and it works fine. Then I press X+Y at the Home Menu and it brings up the white NTR cheat screen. Don't know how to make use of that, but it's not the point of my concern.

I tried placing the overworld and battle model .bin files for the v1.0 Busty May Mod from Reisyukaku's website (https://reisyukaku.org/mods/) in my normal Alpha Sapphire RomFS folder as instructed. A -> 0/1 -> 2/3, but there is no 1 or 3 folder inside those.

I don't understand how the xdelta patching process works either. Was thinking about using HANs, but I'm in the same boat there as well.

don't use xdelta patch, patch the thing manually by decompressing a/0/2/1 (overworld) and a/1/3/3 (battle model. When Decompressed replace the file by the one you want then recompress the garc. After the plugin you need to make it or find someone that have it. I can explain rest later

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.