Gaming Opera DS: Will it work for us?

ultim

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think the first flashcart company to make it compatible with their flashcart will see a large increase in sales
smile.gif

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would not have much us for a Japanese browser. Rather wait for the US version or try DSLinux

DSLinux browser is text only tho.

and to add more to 754boy's comment; if you check the screen captures of the "Japanese" browser, you would see that just about everything is written in english except for a few "obvious" keys on the keyboard.
nyanya.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=337...ndpost&p=440946

FSSimon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No need for this anymore:

flushcom2.jpg

>>So, where would I use this at all?

*snip*
4.) Even at home, with three computers (Laptop and two desktops) and WiFi, I'll still enjoy the convience of browsing the internet while on the shitter or if my girlfriend is on the laptop, I can easily go online.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As I believe I said a while back the RAM expansion will mess with a lot of things flash cart wise, at least until someone hacks it to redirect to the RAM bank on some flash carts.
In case you are interested Amazons Japanese branch has both versions up for ? 3,230, this is around £15 which is damn cheap however you spin it:
Amazon.co.jp link

Still I can not really say I am looking forward to this: two big screens and a nice keyboard are more favourable for internet use in my opinion.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

GHB

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Do any flashcarts other than the Supercard support that "GBAUnion" thing that the Supercard does, to allow it to simulate having a game in the GBA slot to unlock stuff? I wonder if that would work with a dump of the RAM expansion to allow this to work from a flashcart.. Anyone know much about how that works at the moment?

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure somebody will figure out a way to get a rom of this working, even if it takes some time to do. It will probably be tricky, but anything is possible.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do any flashcarts other than the Supercard support that "GBAUnion" thing that the Supercard does, to allow it to simulate having a game in the GBA slot to unlock stuff? I wonder if that would work with a dump of the RAM expansion to allow this to work from a flashcart.. Anyone know much about how that works at the moment?

I think M3 can do it too. Basically works like you said. It tricks the DS into thinking you have the GBA game in the slot. I've used it a couple times to unlock the 8 hidden bosses in Rockman ZX.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I think M3 can do it too. Basically works like you said. It tricks the DS into thinking you have the GBA game in the slot. I've used it a couple times to unlock the 8 hidden bosses in Rockman ZX.
Well, it's out today but not been dumped yet I think. A filtering service is being offered on the same day too
tongue.gif

http://xcomp.gamebrink.com/?p=140

Btw... How is it you do that link feature on the M3? I can't seem to find an option for it like the Supercard does.

HackingPrime

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.aimpages.com
XP
Country
United States
Always thought it will be nice to like whip the baby out like in a wifi hotspot at the shopping centre and surf gbatemp or something XD

The ability to connect to a web site quickly is attractive to me as well, instead of lugging out my laptop around.
biggrin.gif

Checking small things such as email, messages, news is a lot easier when you have a DS on to, instead of a laptop.

Buy a smartphone like a Treo, and leave the web browsing on your phone or your laptop. My DS Lite is for games, not work
tongue.gif

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

g6 does too

czw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

g6 does too

Japan guide
http://7mc.org/m3/linkage.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol