Homebrew Oot3DHax!

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does OOT exploit work with O3DSXL 9.2.0-20U to launch Gateway? I am looking a way to launch Gateway menu (launcher.dat) without wifi.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay. Thanks.

Just tried with the O3DSXL. Freezed when push "A" and music still playing. On second try, push "A" while holding "R", after around 5s, the game crashes, gives an error and restarts. Is this normal?
Yeah me too on my
Old3ds 4.5 and Old3ds XL 9.9

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
this is true. however, I would spend my time hunting for a copy of cubic ninja for under $20 rather than using my copy of OOT3DS as I would not want to mess around with switching saves around each time I wanted to play it, whereas with cubic ninja, I won't lose any sleep not knowing even how to play the actual game.

you can put oot3dhax save on any slot and it will still work

I tested it on the 3rd save slot and still load regionfour and slot 1 was occupied by gateway oot save file launcher

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
Wait this will not work on the original 3ds... D: But I just ordered a Save Dongle and its here tomorrow. I hope I misunderstood otherwise I'd probably have a mini heart attack, I even researched through many of stuff and I didn't see a mention of it being New 3DS only...

EDIT: I probably did misread, It seems its for Gateway Launcher. Sorry xD but somone correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Last edited by EpicInki,

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wait this will not work on the original 3ds... D: But I just ordered a Save Dongle and its here tomorrow. I hope I misunderstood otherwise I'd probably have a mini heart attack, I even researched through many of stuff and I didn't see a mention of it being New 3DS only...

EDIT: I probably did misread, It seems its for Gateway Launcher. Sorry xD but somone correct me if I'm wrong ;)
Yeah Gateway maked the Payload for Gateway Launcher only for New 3ds
But Region four OOT3D worked for me :D

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully he will support the e-shop version, lel, Gateway are fools for not supporting it, still.

This will never happen unless he can get a kernel exploit, as he would need to write something similar to SaveDataFiler to inject the save into OOT.

Well, You could inject the save while below firmware 9.2 and update to 9.9 but that would be a huge downgrade in features.

munchluxe63

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
This will never happen unless he can get a kernel exploit, as he would need to write something similar to SaveDataFiler to inject the save into OOT.

Well, You could inject the save while below firmware 9.2 and update to 9.9 but that would be a huge downgrade in features.

You could just use Nintendo's own savedata transfer program to transfer a save from a cartridge copy to an eshop copy.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could just use Nintendo's own savedata transfer program to transfer a save from a cartridge copy to an eshop copy.

that defeats the purpose... you need CFW to install a CIA or a Gateway card to run a .3ds.... so SaveDataFiler has no installation method on 9.2+ as you can't run a Gateway or any CFW.... you COULD do it with a Sky3DS but there again it kinda defeats the purpose.... Homebrew shouldn't need a flashcart to use

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, that or if tdvs can launch from the browser or something that'd be sweet too
Unlikely. The browser exploit was patch in firmware 9.5.0-23 on O3DS and never workes on N3DS. But you never know. Smealum is unpredictable and pretty damn knowledgeable about the 3DS exploits & capabilities.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unlikely. The browser exploit was patch in firmware 9.5.0-23 on O3DS and never workes on N3DS. But you never know. Smealum is unpredictable and pretty damn knowledgeable about the 3DS exploits & capabilities.
yeah I know it was patched I was just giving an example of a few of the known entrypoints, something like those but not exactly

munchluxe63

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
that defeats the purpose... you need CFW to install a CIA or a Gateway card to run a .3ds.... so SaveDataFiler has no installation method on 9.2+ as you can't run a Gateway or any CFW.... you COULD do it with a Sky3DS but there again it kinda defeats the purpose.... Homebrew shouldn't need a flashcart to use
Well, not if you just buy an e-shop copy and have a friend who has both CN and OOT on cartridge or something. At least OOT is available on the e-shop.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually oot3dhax works fine on both o3ds and N3ds tried on both my 3ds. Sometime game does freeze and you just have to retry
Which Gateway launcher package did you use? Did you use save data from Gateway Ultra package or you find the save elsewhere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge