Homebrew Oot3dHax on 11.0?

udelgadochio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Rename it to whatever the oot3dhax installer has its payloads named.

But I dont have oot3dhax installer, I have sploit installer, and I don't know where its payloads are located I can only see an .smdh and a .xml files in the /3ds folder, I think I'm not getting the procedure here clear...

So far I just downloaded the otherapp payload for 11.1.0-34U version, it is a bin file, then from the SAV files I select the one corresponding to the same numbers of the payload that is 26624_usa_9221, I put the SAV file in the JKSV folder and the payload.bin in the root folder, next I import save with JKSV and start the game but can't see the haxxxxxxxeeeeeeeee save in any slot...

Can you make an explanation for dummies of the steps to follow installing oot3dhax with this procedure? Thanks in advance!

udelgadochio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I would really recommend using svdt instead of JKSV, as you'll have to inject the payload file into the cartridge as well as the hacked save file, and I consider svdt superior for doing this (and I've only ever done it with svdt).

I'm in svdt and it sends an error when trying to move the save file, I don't know if it is because I took it from the powersaves folder, but the reason I did this was because this are .bin files tha same as in the cartridge, on the other hand the other folder contains but .sav files, what should I do?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in svdt and it sends an error when trying to move the save file, I don't know if it is because I took it from the powersaves folder, but the reason I did this was because this are .bin files tha same as in the cartridge, on the other hand the other folder contains but .sav files, what should I do?
Try to use the other save files that are not from the Powersaves folder, because, as the folder name suggests, those are for use with a Powersaves device.

udelgadochio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try to use the other save files that are not from the Powersaves folder, because, as the folder name suggests, those are for use with a Powersaves device.

The thing is that the saves in the regular folder are in .sav and when I use sploit installer and check the savedata it is in .bin, only the powersaves are in .bin :blink:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm getting the following error even with the .sav
Code:
! Error writing file.
[result code c86044cd]
(You may be running out of save space!)
svdt has encountered an error, and has
halted to protect your data. Press
[START] to exit.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The thing is that the saves in the regular folder are in .sav and when I use sploit installer and check the savedata it is in .bin, only the powersaves are in .bin :blink:
I can't remember the precise method how I did this. I'll test this out for myself next time I can, and I'll get back to you in regards to how I did it.

I'm getting the following error even with the .sav
Mm, maybe I'm misremembering. There is a way to write raw save images, but maybe it's not with svdt. I'll check this out. (There's also the DS Flashcart method for injecting raw save images.)

At any rate, for the moment you should just try again with the installer. Detail the exact steps that you take when using the installer and I'll help the best I can.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The hax payload and save take up all the space on the cart, so if you have any other data present it won't be able to fit it all
This is no longer true; the save files (maybe the payload) are now compressed so now you can have both a normal save file (or two) in addition to hacked and save file + payload on the same cartridge at one time.

udelgadochio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is no longer true; the save files (maybe the payload) are now compressed so now you can have both a normal save file (or two) in addition to hacked and save file + payload on the same cartridge at one time.

I've system.dat also in the cartridge could that be something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1