Gaming One Piece Romance Dawn Translation Project

Crash Tophatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And that's them all. I've modified some of the words so they make more sense in English.

Attachments

• Items 2.txt
    1,008 bytes · Views: 391
  • Items 3.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 413
  • Items 4.txt
    924 bytes · Views: 385
  • Items 5.txt
    844 bytes · Views: 581

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I could give a lot. But let's start with the easy ones:

爆玉 natural stone -> Exploding Rock Fragment
Prison chief of deadly poison -> Prison chief's deadly poison (Referring to Magellan)
Animal Encyclopedia drum -> Drum's Animal Encyclopedia (Drum is a City)
自警団のフライパン = Skillet vigilante -> Neighborhood watch frying pan

But there are too many to correct, sorry I won't correct all, I will send my version to Mr ShyCity.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Arrest Instructions is what Google understands when actually is meant Wanted Poster. Be careful to use Google Translator, it has no idea what One Piece is and you will always have totally wrong translations. Just saying. PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE TRANSLATOR. Don't translate if you aren't qualified.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Arrest Instructions is what Google understands when actually is meant Wanted Poster. Be careful to use Google Translator, it has no idea what One Piece is and you will always have totally wrong translations. Just saying. PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE TRANSLATOR. Don't translate if you aren't qualified.

See I use Google Translate and some basic knowledge of Japanese. Only been learning a little over time.
Google Trans + Other sites = Translation a go go! Just not dialogue. I can't even read dialogue yet.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A translator has to have knowledge of WHAT he is translating. In this case, before you translate a Game that is about One Piece make sure to know everything there is to know yet.
And since this game comes from Japan we are talking about everything that covers the the current arc and everything before that.

There are no two games you can translate applying the same rules. One Piece has its own established terms and in order for Americans to understand it (or international) you have to use those terms.
Not to mention decent English.

But hey just trying to help. Anyways this is not my project I'm just helping out. My project is ReDigitize after all <3

Reactions: GameWinner

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Item = 100%

Just sent my files to McShyCity.
Some might need a little bit rechecking though.
But I think most is accurate.
I haven't seen them ingame yet.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Google translate is not so good. Only use it when I want to translate names.

Yeah for Japanese Names it's ok although the error quota is still kinda high. Use only an Online Translator in very rare cases. If you translate 100 words, the maximum you should use an Online Translator is exactly 1 Time. That's at least how I operate.

shazwanmuhammad

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yeah for Japanese Names it's ok although the error quota is still kinda high. Use only an Online Translator in very rare cases. If you translate 100 words, the maximum you should use an Online Translator is exactly 1 Time. That's at least how I operate.

Ahh, yes sometimes I meet a few error too. Like Haseo name in japanese was translated to Hasewo when using GT.

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
Item = 100%

Just sent my files to McShyCity.
Some might need a little bit rechecking though.
But I think most is accurate.
I haven't seen them ingame yet.

nice.. Romsstar are you backing up MrshyCity...

just curious what happen to your digi Project..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...