Gaming One Piece Romance Dawn Translation Project

ironkakashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah thanks for the patch! but im running 6.35 pro without any plugins using the fix and i still get the black screens during synthesis and warehouse. other than that , thanks!!! just providing feedback. enjoy your holidays!!

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, MrShyCity, can I also use UMDGen to patch this game? Although I know it a lot easier with CDimage.exe since you does not have to rebuild back the ISO like UMDGen. Anyway, I might wanna try it. Also if you want to know, the problem above also happen to me on LME 1.8. Cannot get fix it.

i think CDimage.exe for LBA protection..

Ris312

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Attached is an xDelta3 patch for the 'Early BETA Release' that is currently linked (2012-12-24)
on the first page. This patch is using the same files that are contained in first post, so if there
are bugs with the files in the first post then my patch will have the exact same bugs.
This patch is just for convenience instead of having to spend a few minutes rebuilding the ISO.

The xDelta Patch is about 25kbytes, you need to apply it to the ISO with
Size: 823 MB (863,207,424 bytes) and CRC: E47D5472 and Serial: NPJH-50679

small edit: You might need to change the extension of the patch from xdelta3 to xdelta
if you can't see the patch file when trying to select a patch from within a GUI program.

You need to use xDelta3 to patch, older versions might not work properly. I used the
'xDelta3' extension so people would know to use version 3 of xDelta and not version 2.

Attachments

• EnglishTranslatedBETA.zip
    23.2 KB · Views: 279

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha anyway already tried but still same(it work but have warehouse problem) and it also weird cause I got a lower size about 750+MB from original one.
That's because if you use cdimage and say yes when it asks you to fill the smaller file with zeroes it makes it the same exact size as the original. UMDgen just imports the smaller file how it is and the extra space is lost. I don't think it makes any difference though. I like cdimage because I don't have to wait to rebuild the iso. Definitely using it in the future. (:

after Holidays your back on action to continue your project after beta release..
i have read one of your visitor is requesting last ranker..
Ah, would that be you? :3
I just ordered a new laptop to continue work on.

shazwanmuhammad

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
That's because if you use cdimage and say yes when it asks you to fill the smaller file with zeroes it makes it the same exact size as the original. UMDgen just imports the smaller file how it is and the extra space is lost. I don't think it makes any difference though. I like cdimage because I don't have to wait to rebuild the iso. Definitely using it in the future. (:

But if you really want to know the difference between the ace.conf in the english patch and the original one is about 4 KB. I think I have do something mistake at there. And, yeah agree with you about using CDimage. It's fast and reliable too. :) But, people will have to backup ISO before using CDImage.

Edit: Yeah you are right about the size. Although the difference only 4 kb, but the size will definitely goes down to 750 MB+ I mean I'm replacing the ace.conf with the english patch one and it's goes down to that size.

Yes, playing it with the Patch. Works just fine.

Looks like I have to try again. But I will try on PRO and see it. Maybe will try also to patch it.

EDIT: I'm now not getting any black screen, but sometimes it will show our ship with nothing displayed to take how many the item. But there's some item that works fine.

EDIT 2: Okay, this really make me curious. At first, I can put my Apple to warehouse without having a black screen. But just after I take out the an item, then I try to put my Apple, it will show black screen. But It's only black screen, not freezing. But If I revert back, it will be okay. Anyway, looking forward for the next patch that can fix this :)

jcabuay94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But if you really want to know the difference between the ace.conf in the english patch and the original one is about 4 KB. I think I have do something mistake at there. And, yeah agree with you about using CDimage. It's fast and reliable too. :) But, people will have to backup ISO before using CDImage.

Edit: Yeah you are right about the size. Although the difference only 4 kb, but the size will definitely goes down to 750 MB+ I mean I'm replacing the ace.conf with the english patch one and it's goes down to that size.

Looks like I have to try again. But I will try on PRO and see it. Maybe will try also to patch it.

EDIT: I'm now not getting any black screen, but sometimes it will show our ship with nothing displayed to take how many the item. But there's some item that works fine.

EDIT 2: Okay, this really make me curious. At first, I can put my Apple to warehouse without having a black screen. But just after I take out the an item, then I try to put my Apple, it will show black screen. But It's only black screen, not freezing. But If I revert back, it will be okay. Anyway, looking forward for the next patch that can fix this :)
i have pro cfw, and it has a lot of black and blank screens

rinakoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys i did add the patch to the game and i had black screen when the items lists show up.
so i did notice something that may help to fix the bug. the problem its seems to be with items.
e.g. i went to warehouse to take out items and my screen gone black but when i pressed the square to change the order of the items in 1-2 lists the black screen had removed and worked fine for those
Sorry for my bad English
i hope that this information may help you to fix it

shazwanmuhammad

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Attached is an xDelta3 patch for the 'Early BETA Release' that is currently linked on
the first page for the people who don't want to or know how to rebuild the ISO.

The xDelta Patch is about 25kbytes, you need to apply it to the ISO with
Size: 823 MB (863,207,424 bytes) and CRC: E47D5472 and Serial: NPJH-50679

Hmm, is this method approved? I will approve it because It work with me but the bug still there. Anyway, this more easy from the using CDimage(just browse your ISO(untouched) and browse the xdelta patch and click patch, wait until it's done). Also why when I extract the archive, I got extension xdelta3 and I have to rename it to xdelta to use it with Delta Patcher...Anyway, just wanna know is it approved... Most of the people at other forums since always asking weird question like "where do i import", "why there are no import command in winrar" such like that.

Ris312

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, is this method approved? I will approve it because It work with me but the bug still there. Anyway, this more easy from the using CDimage(just browse your ISO(untouched) and browse the xdelta patch and click patch, wait until it's done). Also why when I extract the archive, I got extension xdelta3 and I have to rename it to xdelta to use it with Delta Patcher...Anyway, just wanna know is it approved... Most of the people at other forums since always asking weird question like "where do i import", "why there are no import command in winrar" such like that.

I used a batch file and xDelta 3.0z (64 bit) to create the patch after I rebuilt the ISO with "WQSG_UMD_R31"
There are a few versions of xDelta around and I don't think the patches from xDelta 3.0 work with older versions
of xDelta (e.g version 2.0). I used the 'xdelta3' extension so people know to use version 3 of xDelta and not an older one.
Maybe the author / developer of your 'xDelta GUI' program can add the extension 'xdelta3' to the list of filetypes you
can select in the next version? but for now its really easy to just change it the extension of the patch from xdelta3 to xdelta.

I used 'WQSG UMD' as it keeps the LBA position of the files. The only downside is that you can only replace
files with ones that are the same size or smaller then the original file. The patched version of the game will be the same
size as the original file, but you can shrink it using UMDGEN by optimizing the ISO as I don't think this game has LBA protection.

I used the files that were on the main page so there is no difference if you rebuild it yourself using CDMage or using
my patch. If there is bugs using the files on the main page then my patch will have the exact same bugs. The reason
why the xDelta patch really small as it records changes to the file on a sector by sector basis instead of file by file.

I created the patch so people can easily patch their copy of the game without having to worry about rebuilding the ISO.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Today I experienced the black screens too. But they kinda occur randomly and not on every item.
I don't know what the reason is, it happened when Selling Items.
They are annoying but not game breaking. Anyways will try to figure out what causes them. Maybe.
I'm just helping.

Xanxusz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i thought it'll all be blackscreens but it also had this BlankScreen with only a little red cursor blinking in the Warehouse and in the Equipments changing.. uhm how will i run this glitch fixer? what folder will i put it? coz u just said run it on our PSP, lol at the instruction, in the folder there's an eboot file along with 2 other do i put the folder on the iso folder or where? can u explain it a little clearer. thanks

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
i thought it'll all be blackscreens but it also had this BlankScreen with only a little red cursor blinking in the Warehouse and in the Equipments changing.. uhm how will i run this glitch fixer? what folder will i put it? coz u just said run it on our PSP, lol at the instruction, in the folder there's an eboot file along with 2 other do i put the folder on the iso folder or where? can u explain it a little clearer. thanks

are you referring for the fixer in the readme... just extract the rar file.. place it in the Game folder then run it just like a normal homebrew...

Xanxusz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^ yeah coz it was said to just run it, i almost put it in some other folders, thanks anyway.. hope it fixes, im running it on a 6.60 pro-b, i just had to stop playing other rpg games just to play this one lol.. hope u could realease the full game eng patch very soon. godbless and merry christmas ;)

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
^ yeah coz it was said to just run it, i almost put it in some other folders, thanks anyway.. hope it fixes, im running it on a 6.60 pro-b, i just had to stop playing other rpg games just to play this one lol.. hope u could realease the full game eng patch very soon. godbless and merry christmas ;)

have read the statement above... the story is not included in this patch..

Xanxusz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^ no what i mean is the full english patch of ur work, i dont mind the story, since many who've been playing this game knows the story and had watch the anime or read the manga of it lol

shazwanmuhammad

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Today I experienced the black screens too. But they kinda occur randomly and not on every item.
I don't know what the reason is, it happened when Selling Items.
They are annoying but not game breaking. Anyways will try to figure out what causes them. Maybe.
I'm just helping.

So, it's happen to you too. Yeah, and hope it will be fixed.

If you want to know, I cannot fix it even use the fixer.. :( too bad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1