Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

St.Tantrums

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have the lock on your sd card? Try running the server and log the connection results and see what it says about it
Thank you for the reply my friend. There is no lock on the SD card because I casn copy the games to it from the PC just fine. I'm sure it must be the folder placement or something.
How would I go about running the server to see what it says about it? I'm very new to this Wii-U stuff.

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
locally sucks for me keeps freezing my console got it to work only once or twice

Same here.

wiibrew.net was >80% success rate first time for me.
My local xampp and every other host on Page One is <20%

There must be some reason why wiibrew worked so well...something that can be adjusted to get a local to work just as well.

Reactions: netovsk

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here.

There must be some reason why wiibrew worked so well...something that can be adjusted to get a local to work just as well.

For me local host success 90% of first time via my Android phone

Last edited by memomo,
Reactions: CloudLionHeart

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same here.

Could be your firewall slowing things down. For me, I have 100% success rate with video exploit when hosted locally, and I've launched it 100+ times now for various stuff I'm playing with. I use XAMPP, but I configure it to use different ports instead of 80, and forward those ports on my router to my PC's local IP.

Reactions: Datalogger

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What video exploit are you using?
Does it work for Loadiine v4? (I don't have SSB)

I can't find any information about this..
All the current homebrew launched for 5.4/5.5./5.5.1 uses a video exploit... It's a .mp4 file. You can either launch the .mp4, or launch the .PHP files with a code.bin that generates the .mp4 from that code.bin and launched the mp4.

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the current homebrew launched for 5.4/5.5./5.5.1 uses a video exploit... It's a .mp4 file. You can either launch the .mp4, or launch the .PHP files with a code.bin that generates the .mp4 from that code.bin and launched the mp4.
So it won't work unless I upgrade from 5.3.2 to 5.4 or higher?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
i allready host it locally
but somehow eclipesin site works perfectly for me no dvhax or race attacks failure:blink::D
It also can depend on how good your internet connection is cause it rely's heavelly on your upload speed so yes if you have a very good upload speed you will find it will have a greater success rate and also connected by Ethernet Adapter to your WiiU helps alot. That's for others wandering as well not just you. I wasn't particularly directing at you, just choose you for the answer I noticed a few wandering the same question! :)

Edit: also running torrent clients in the background on your PC kills the success rate off as well. If your going to use it locally turn off your torrent clients and try again if your having problems :)

Last edited by Reecey,

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a guide somewhere on how to set up your Android phone as a host?
Shouldnt have, its pretty straightforward.

Download app, copy self-host package to whichever folder on your phone you are going to set your ndex.html boot and start, thats it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I used this one, to me its pretty much what I think a http server for android should be.

Simple bare bones functional and only places itself in auto-boot if you opt-in on it, rather than just doing it like many android applications usually do.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.ubi.common.http.server

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
About self hosting locally, i can confirm that Android Tiny Web Server works great.
Try several times hosting it on a Windows machine using Mongoose, kept freezing my console, meh

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo