Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

cypher007

Trophies
XP
Country
got home last night and checked the wiiu, and yay its on 5.3.2E.

so I take it all I need now is a large sd card, any size make recommended? is there a limit on size? is it worth just using a 32gb until HDD is maybe supported? also need to buy SMB U cheap somewhere.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just to clarify, that's a EUR (Aus) console, with the US game? If so, what's the size of your RPX in bytes, and your content folder in bytes? Perhaps a bad dump?

The size of the RPX is 6.89 MB (7,227,136 bytes)

The content folders/files (2,988 Files, 27 Folders) 1.56 GB (1,683,628,554 bytes)

fossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
what is the best filesystem to format SD to use on WiiU?
fat32 is the only one supported
ntfs and exfat is NOT supported by wiiu
if you have a larger sd card you will need a special software to format it with fat32 - google for "FAT32 Formatter"
windows out of the box does not support formating large sd cards with fat32 (windows built-in formatting tool won't offer that option).

Reactions: djalmafreestyler

fossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
quick question. do I need the smash bro disc all the time? or can I borrow one to install the exploits?

loadiine can't be installed (you need to run the exploit and loadiine after each reboot)

you need the smash bro disc everytime you want to load/start a backup with loadiine.

fenomeno0chris

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I already own a Wii U but unfortunately it has the latest Firmware. What are the chances for all people with Firmware 5.5 to get Loadline? Is there something in work, or is it hopeless?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I already own a Wii U but unfortunately it has the latest Firmware. What are the chances for all people with Firmware 5.5 to get Loadline? Is there something in work, or is it hopeless?
its possible one day there is already private exploits for 5.5, but no doubt by the time its released all the people waiting will just update to 5.6 and then be asking again.....if you really want it in the future (and we are talking down the line months at least most likely) then use the tubehax DNS to block future FW updates and sit patiently

Reactions: fenomeno0chris

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo