Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Elliander

Trophies
Website
elliander.etherealspheres.com
XP
Country
United States
As far as actually loading the game though, I'm having trouble with that. It shows up on the list, and I select A for Super Smash Bros mode, and then I exit and launch Super Smash bros... but then Smash Bros runs (after several prompts to update are passed)

Scratch that, I eventually got it to run. Seems like a trial and error issue. Would love to know why it only sometimes works.

yeah you can backup and dump your eshop games, but just plain dumps, not unique with your personal purchase details........and even if you could they wouldn't serve any purpose the ticket would be signed for that specific console, you couldn't just install them on another machine

So is there a guide for dumping eShop games to be used with Loadine? I only see one for dumping the discs to the SD card. Oh, and what about save files? Is there any way to dump them? I just ran a game, but it doesn't see the saves.

I know why it can't see the saves, but I was hoping I could export my saves from the console in some way and convert them to a form that can be read.

Last edited by Elliander,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Scratch that, I eventually got it to run. Seems like a trial and error issue. Would love to know why it only sometimes works.

So is there a guide for dumping eShop games to be used with Loadine? I only see one for dumping the discs to the SD card. Oh, and what about save files? Is there any way to dump them? I just ran a game, but it doesn't see the saves.

I know why it can't see the saves, but I was hoping I could export my saves from the console in some way and convert them to a form that can be read.
search for saviine, and the guide for dumping disc games and eshop games are pretty much the same , dumpiine to dump the rpx +tcpgecko to dump FSA.....and optionally the xml dumper to dump the xml and saviine to dump the save

Last edited by gamesquest1,

headpie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did region free break for anyone else? I was playing wooly world eu fine on a usa wii u with v2 but now in v4 I'm getting a dsi exception error :(

weird thing is, captain toad eur gives just the dsi error, but with wooly world...

I use kernel
I use loadiine, select game and hit ssb mode

Then it boots me to mii maker. I exit and launch sm4sh, and then the weirdness:

It makes me choose the game again! THEN gives me dsi error.

Elliander

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States

It looks like Saviine follows the same basic steps, but it's just as random. Is there any logical reason why it sometimes work and sometimes doesn't? I mean, I would think that there should be some specific steps I could take each time to avoid having to power cycle the console multiple times.

EDIT: I can't get Saviine to work at all. Either the console freezes up and I have to restart or it says "Race Attack Failed" and opens up settings on it's own and then after trying again freezes. Using the normal Kernal according to instructions.

EDIT 2: After constantly retrying I finally got the kernal to work and say it was successful, but then when I ran Saviine and clicks yes to install it just brought me back to the home screen. When I tried opening it again it said "No ksplopit." which is rediculously frustrating because it means I have to start over and it MIGHT work and then if it does the second thing MIGHT work as well. It's like I have to roll two dice and get the same number on each or something.

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
It looks like Saviine follows the same basic steps, but it's just as random. Is there any logical reason why it sometimes work and sometimes doesn't? I mean, I would think that there should be some specific steps I could take each time to avoid having to power cycle the console multiple times.

EDIT: I can't get Saviine to work at all. Either the console freezes up and I have to restart or it says "Race Attack Failed" and opens up settings on it's own and then after trying again freezes. Using the normal Kernal according to instructions.

EDIT 2: After constantly retrying I finally got the kernal to work and say it was successful, but then when I ran Saviine and clicks yes to install it just brought me back to the home screen. When I tried opening it again it said "No ksplopit." which is rediculously frustrating because it means I have to start over and it MIGHT work and then if it does the second thing MIGHT work as well. It's like I have to roll two dice and get the same number on each or something.

After reading several of your posts, not just these most recent ones, I'm left with the conclusion is that your problem lies directly between the chair and the keyboard. If you took the time to read the threads, you'd find yourself with less problems.

Elliander

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
After reading several of your posts, not just these most recent ones, I'm left with the conclusion is that your problem lies directly between the chair and the keyboard. If you took the time to read the threads, you'd find yourself with less problems.

Hey now, I don't take kindly to trolls. If you can't be civil STFU. I have been working with console mods and even some experimental stuff that no one else thought would work for a few years so you have no idea what you are talking about.

I did read and follow the directions, but a few details are not clear in any of them. For starters, it doesn't say WHY the console needs to be restarted or why it freezes to begin with. Nothing is random about a computer so there should be information about that. If it appears to be random and no one knows why, there is still a reason somewhere. Secondly, the guides specifically say that when it says it's successful and goes back to the home screen the game data is dumped to SD if the game disc is inserted, but that is not the case here.

What I am asking for is clarification for details not found in the details mentioned on either the github pages or this very thread.

How to use :

temporary installing saviine:
- launch the "normal" kernel exploit in the brower
- relaunch browser and launch saviine app, set saviine server ip in the application with up/down/left/right, and press A to install saviine. if you see crap on the screen, press up/down to fix it
-> browser should exit

dumping:
--- MAKE SURE THAT THE SAVIINE SERVER IN A FOLDER WITH A SHORT PATH! some gamefiles have some really really long names. e.g. D:/saviine/ ---
- open the dump.bat or start the saviine_server.exe with the argument "dump"
- launch a game
- a dialog should appear, select if you want to dump the user and/or the common data
- the data will be dumped to saviine_root/dump/[game_title_id]/80000000x (user data) and/or saviine_root/dump/[game_title_id]/common (common)
- close the game and dump an other

source: https://github.com/Maschell/saviine
download: https://github.com/Maschell/saviine/releases/tag/1.0

feel free to improve it

That's pretty much it. Now, you can launch this entirely from the console, but like I said there are some issues with it. If you think I'm an idiot, fine, think whatever you like, but let someone else with actual thoughts answer me.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hey now, I don't take kindly to trolls. If you can't be civil STFU.

I did read and follow the directions, but a few details are not clear in any of them. For starters, it doesn't say WHY the console needs to be restarted or why it freezes to begin with. Nothing is random about a computer so there should be information about that. If it appears to be random and no one knows why, there is still a reason somewhere. Secondly, the guides specifically say that when it says it's successful and goes back to the home screen the game data is dumped to SD if the game disc is inserted, but that is not the case here.
i think you should re-read over the instructions, the only problematic step is running the kernel exploit, but with some little tricks you can improve the success rate (such as opening extra browser tabs etc), and yeah it does actually seem fairly random, I'm sure if someone put time into figuring out the exact variables they could optimize it more, but it seems those variables differ from console to console so even if they did it doesn't really help everyone, everything except the kernel exploit is pretty much stable and don't rely on exact conditions to run smoothly, yeah there will be the odd hiccup but pretty much everything should be successful at least 90% of the time

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey now, I don't take kindly to trolls. If you can't be civil STFU. I have been working with console mods and even some experimental stuff that no one else thought would work for a few years so you have no idea what you are talking about.

I was being civil, it was more like friendly advice. You obviously aren't following directions if you keep getting the, "no Kxploit"

r1cola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weeee, things are really moving lately! thanks to everyone involved, do you know if there is any collaboration going on between loadiine devs and cemu?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
weeee, things are really moving lately! thanks to everyone involved, do you know if there is any collaboration going on between loadiine devs and cemu?

Well the two are quite different. One is figuring out how to translate the whole system functions to run said software on another type of machine entirely and other people are figuring out kernel functionality and accesses in system to create a redirection of software functions or whatnot.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone has been able to dump either NES Remix or Super Mario 3D World and get the "Super Luigi Bros." ROM and/or patch out of it?
I really want to dig into that for ROM hacking reasons. O.O

xman099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got random SD card error since 4.0. After the installation, it would say "SD not found" or "0 game" on a blank selection list. I had never met such problem under 3.0 for the same SD card. I tried to format it again with "erase on" last night and still got the errors most of the time. But when I switched back to 3.0, everything went smoothly. Anyone met this same problem? Thanks a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo