GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
got office 2007 Beta 2 via a magazine, but after i installed it, it got expired, googling led me nowhere and i know u guys "got" mostly the full version and dont bother with these crack stuff, but do u know any way to recover it from expiration?

TIA.

p.s. i donno if this request is legal or not in temp, if it is, delete it.

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why not just download a cracked full version, it not any more illegal as what your trying to do now:P
if you really want a way to check it though, uninstall it, and search the registry for office 2007 and then reinstall it

also, open office isnt that good
office 2007 has a much nicer interface

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i cant get it,since i'm on dial up.
i would like to see answers, not erasing the question by some!

btw, i found this working, maybe for future searches:

Hey i have a an easier way for those Aruns method didnt worked
Once you download it ( office 07 beta installer) run the installer and put in any serial!!!! that works.

ok after you install it dont open it!
Run regedit - go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Registration\{30120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} Delete the key values 'digital product id' and 'product id'. close registry editor

Now
go to my computer>hard drive you installed it to>program files>common files>microsft shared>office12>office setup controller>proof.en.open the xml file in notepad and find a string named "Alwaysinstalled" which comes after setupxmlfiles
ok change alwaysinstalled to neverinstalled and save the file. then enjoy!!!

If any doubt pls feel free to mail me to [email protected]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf