Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
One week to go for the (patient) Aussies! Also, I am amazed at how this thread has reached just under 70 pages! Probably one of the biggest (non-EoF or -OTD) discussion threads EVAR!
I heard that EB Games and GAME sell it tommorow if you ask.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Deanoaka said:
Totally screwed up on the Water Temple.... Didn't they say they were making a way to reset it?
They didn't.

You wouldn't need to reset it though. But if you want to, I think saving and resetting works.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
Deanoaka said:
Totally screwed up on the Water Temple.... Didn't they say they were making a way to reset it?
They didn't.

You wouldn't need to reset it though. But if you want to, I think saving and resetting works.
I thought that just leaving the dungeon reset everything? Oh well.

Ikki is right; there is no need to reset the Water Temple.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't planning on getting zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS, but as I was walking by my local gamestore, said "what the heck" I never really got to play it when it first came out. Here's hoping its lots of fun!!

edit: and yes I wish I had pre ordered it to get the CD but oh well (I literally did not know a preorder means a down payment on the game).

Next week I'll pick up The Mercenaries.
laugh.gif

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dylan said:
Just got this a week early from EB games in Australia. Mates in high places. All i've done is play the ocarina for half an hour cause my 3DS is out of battery haha
Tell us more, how does it sound, what is the material?

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Quincy said:
Dylan said:
Just got this a week early from EB games in Australia. Mates in high places. All i've done is play the ocarina for half an hour cause my 3DS is out of battery haha
Tell us more, how does it sound, what is the material?

It sounds pretty cheap to be honest but what do you really expect I guess. It's fairly hard plastic. It's got a nice weight to it but yeah I highly recommend downloading the full guide for playing it and the rest of the songs when you get it cause it has some good playing tips to get a nicer sound from it.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Okay and i've just beaten the deku tree. First thoughts are wow.... after playing the N64 version for a couple of weeks, it's visually so much nicer on the eyes and it's so awesome they've breathed life into this game. All the music and everything is just amazing. The 3D.... I don't really care for. I'd say I won't be using it much.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
tlyee61 said:
How do I get into Dodongo's Cavern?
unsure.gif
You'll need Saria's Song (travel through the Lost Woods as if you were heading to the Forest Temple Sacred Forest Meadow) and then have to head to the Goron City. After you play the song for Dorunia (he dances and speaks) he tells you what you need to know and then you go out the way you came in. When leaving, to the right there is a single bomb. Throw the bomb over the fence to open up Dodongo's Cavern.
You want to go to the Sacred Forest Meadow and continue on until you meet Saria.
zelda_64_lost_woods_pooonshu.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1