Gaming Ocarina of Time 3DS thread

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phantastic91 said:
If you do not see link split when you exit the forest or enter the tree houses then your slider must be off lol. Seriously how can you not see it. Its just there o.O. people pointed this out even before i bought this game on this same thread.
Some places I see ghosting near dark exits and areas, but no as bad as that. Not even close.

Never had a image tripled. (that may be your problem,not the screen)

Never had a ghosting boss battle.

Didn't notice ghosting in the sage realms neither.

I don't think technology is out yet to have it completely ghost free.

D

Deleted_171835

Just beat the Forest Temple.

I had a serious DAAAW reaction when I seen the Deku tree sprout. It's so cute!
vwzib4.jpg

I'm glad that I can go back to Link as a kid as I didn't learn ride Epona's song, yet.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason i found the Forest Temple the hardest so far.. (I've only finished the Water Temple..which was rather easy..thanks to the coloured doors!).
This game is so much more enjoyable and epic now - because i'm older and the songs bring back so many memories!
happy.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
From Iwata Asks:
- some of the dev team wanted to retain the bugs of the original game, because that was a part of the original experience
- the dev team ended up leaving many of the original bugs in, but this time they were designed as features[/p]

Source

Nice to know it wasn't just them being lazy.
Also,

- the original Ocarina of Time source code still has developer notes left in during development[/p]

Makes me want to see the Source Code

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
phantastic91 said:
If you do not see link split when you exit the forest or enter the tree houses then your slider must be off lol. Seriously how can you not see it. Its just there o.O. people pointed this out even before i bought this game on this same thread.
Some places I see ghosting near dark exits and areas, but no as bad as that. Not even close.

Never had a image tripled. (that may be your problem,not the screen)

Never had a ghosting boss battle.

Didn't notice ghosting in the sage realms neither.

I don't think technology is out yet to have it completely ghost free.

can you be a little more specific like what your slider is positioned at it. and i really doubt that its just me. people have pointed this out before. thus, i think the position of the slider has to do with it.

and technology today --at least for 3d tvs are very good now with ghosting. much better than the 3ds at least. dlp has little to no ghosting. plasmas are really good. and lcds are the worst but they have advanced a lot. the ghosting on the 3ds is pretty bad and makes it seem like nintendo is using old lcd technology combined with 3d. but im just guessing ^-^
oh well i don't care about this anymore...there is ghosting whether people admit it or not (or aware of it).or maybe your lucky and can see less ghosting with your eyes ^^

edit: yea ill drop this issue after i post this link. im getting feeling that people think im crazy lol.
http://3dsforums.com/ocarina-time-3d-36/oot-ghosting-17793/
well alot of people here experienced this too. =/

linuxGuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the regular game recently, and so far Master Quest is an awesome challenge. The dungeons are way different and bad guys hurt you more damage. (I actually got a game over for once!)
yaynds.gif

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Luna said:
Well I ordered my copy of Zelda. It should arrive this tuesday. (Yet in time to be able to register for the CD ^^).

And to my surprise I will also get this:

20040182_ocarina_of_time_3d_box_art.jpg
unsure.gif

Oh well if it's true I'll be a happy
yaynds.gif

It'll be delivered in the next few hours.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yay
biggrin.gif
Beat the Boss gauntlet on the first try
biggrin.gif
But shitty time -.-

16:01

I needed so much time for the boss of the water temple because I had only a half heart and he is the one I am very weak against. Killed the bosses after him easily with half a heart
biggrin.gif
What is your time ?

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
jan777 said:
I just finished normal mode.

Now I feel so empty.
frown.gif

Where's my Majora's Mask 3D?

I'd prefer a new game in the style of Wind Waker, we get a new Mario, Mario Kart and even Kid Icarus while Zelda just gets a remake?! Maybe to make up for the GBA era Mario remake-a-thon while LoZ got one and a half new games. Unless they do a new LoZ 3d using the OoT engine? That could work!

On the ghosting front, I find that when it ghosts I can get rid of it by angling the 3ds away from me so I am looking up at it from below- it strains the wrists somewhat but the 3d effect still works.

Anyone else find the Skyward Sword poster on the wall of Gerudo's fortress?

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Luna said:
Luna said:
Well I ordered my copy of Zelda. It should arrive this tuesday. (Yet in time to be able to register for the CD ^^).

And to my surprise I will also get this:

20040182_ocarina_of_time_3d_box_art.jpg
unsure.gif

Oh well if it's true I'll be a happy
yaynds.gif

It'll be delivered in the next few hours.

Received my copy just now and yes I got the pre-order gold case while I didn't preordered at all ^^.

D

Deleted User

After beating the game two weeks ago I decided to try MQ, and holy shit its confusing, I've beaten OoT 3 times so far, and it feels almost like a new game.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
brandonspikes said:
After beating the game two weeks ago I decided to try MQ, and holy shit its confusing, I've beaten OoT 3 times so far, and it feels almost like a new game.

I have the same problem, the new dungeons are fine but the overworld being reversed is HELL ON LEGS! As I am so familiar with the layout, simply reversing it has sent me into a blind panic- I honestly couldn't find my way to the forest from LonLon ranch the first time I tried

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found myself thinking everything was reversed in real life. I can't explain exactly, but I was in my kitchen and just realized the world wasn't reversed, like MQ. LOL

D

Deleted User

The dungeons feel brand new despite me running them multiple times.

I love the fact that you can get two shotted by a stalfos in the forest temple.

D

Deleted User

RupeeClock said:
Stalfos are easier to deal with if you don't L-target them, really.
They've never been a problem for me, I'm just stating I like the fact that they could destroy anyone who's careless.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Played it for the first time. Game looked very pretty but the 3D effect didn't work for me.
Beat some kind of boss, very easy, hopefully it gets tougher else this will be a walkover.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY