• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

O.J. Simpson has died at 76 due to prostate cancer

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I guess he shouldn't have murdered people, lol. He 100% didn't have to make that choice. :rolleyes:
He was aquitted didn't he? The gloves didn't fit him, so what are you talking about? And that was in a fair trial system. Here they won't even look at any evidence, asshole.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
He was aquitted didn't he? The gloves didn't fit him, so what are you talking about? And that was in a fair trial system. Here they won't even look at any evidence, asshole.
The trial was bullshit, he killed her. Everyone knows it too. If he didn't, he wouldn't have run from the crime scene the way he did.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
The trial was bullshit, he killed her. Everyone knows it too. If he didn't, he wouldn't have run from the crime scene the way he did.
Oh really? What if he was simply frightened and thought he doesn't have a chance.

But the prosecution failed to make its case and there was racism which didn't help.

Maybe he wasn't innocent but who are we to say that? Its just conspiracy theorizing.

There might be tons of legitimate reasons to run away.

Look at it from my own perspective. I had an unfair trial in a country where spirit of law is often a joke, at least in some parts/regions that is.

the logic displayed leads to perversion of justice.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't he write in his memoir that he killed her?
That book? It was edited by the later publisher and you fell for it. It was a fictional 'what if' account, to mock the accusers, instead because of the civil court they gave the rights to family of the "victims", they edited the title of the book to say "I did it, confessions of the killer"...
The survivors of the victims sued him, based on the suspicion. He made the book to cover for the legal costs of his lawyers etc....

Thanks to that he couldn't pay his lawyers, it was published WITHOUT HIS CONSENT in this way.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, nothing to fear from the dead, but it's just the decency of not attacking someone who can't defend himself anymore. It's like when you're talking to someone, and he goes shit talking about a third person behind his back. Would you respect the shit talker? I know I wouldn't. Luckily, I don't know many people like that. And when I'm confronted with one, I tend to just walk away.
I honestly don’t care about a murderer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hat book? It was edited by the later publisher and you fell for it. It was a fictional 'what if' account, to mock the accusers, instead because of the civil court they gave the rights to family of the "victims", they edited the title of the book to say "I did it, confessions of the killer"...
The survivors of the victims sued him, based on the suspicion. He made the book to cover for the legal costs of his lawyers etc....
Post automatically merged: Today at 9:47 AM
Thanks to that he couldn't pay his lawyers, it was published WITHOUT HIS CONSENT in this way.
I can’t find any sources to his book being edited and or sold without his consent
Edit: Nvm, found the information on Wikipedia

Last edited by The Catboy,
  • Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My dad he was temporarily suffering with both for instance nowadays kidney stones and prostate cancer so my mom is giving me ultimatums due to me having sometimes temper tantrums that if I won't behave well by quoting reinterpreting her own words I won't go to such countries places as for instance England(via airport),Germany(usually I went travelled through car-I don't have myself car driving license still not yet),Netherlands,Czech Republic(probably it could be a capital of Czech Republic Prague)during Summer Hollidays Vacations this year. Well deep inside myself I am worried for instance nowadays about my own past,present and future,my dad's poor health condition,LEOTCK...etc.). Or or else by quoting reinterpreting words of my mom I could stay Home Alone with myself. Even my uncle got some sort of cancer and he had a plastic surgeries and I had to sign some kind of papers that my mom had sent to the post-office somewhere I don't remember those some papers were all really about. Maybe something something about health issues problems.

Last edited by Luke94,

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Juries aren't filled with witnesses either.
Yeah absolutely, but I bet they respect the judgement that's been given
Honestly at that point the best we could say is we will never know. He probably did it but we'll never be sure, that's why I can't call him a murderer for sure. It'd be such a mess if anyone could just give whatever sentence they feel like. Sure, having opinions online doesn't really have much consequences, I still think that's not a behavior to endorse.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah absolutely, but I bet they respect the judgement that's been given
Honestly at that point the best we could say is we will never know. He probably did it but we'll never be sure, that's why I can't call him a murderer for sure. It'd be such a mess if anyone could just give whatever sentence they feel like. Sure, having opinions online doesn't really have much consequences, I still think that's not a behavior to endorse.
I see your point and I respect where you're coming from.

Reactions: LightBeam

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My uncle had successful urinary sac surgery. He had gallbladder cancer. My dad had successful prostate surgery. He had prostate cancer. E. coli bacteria and he had kidney stones.

• Wow
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Its relevant to prostate cancer but not OJ Simpson. But this is Luke, so he'll relay his story of prostate cancer related. Be glad he didn't post about prostate cancer with Jazz Jackrabbit.
I am not perverted myself. Not that too much as you might be thinking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.