Hardware NYKO POWER GRIP PRO AWESOME!

constantgamer247

Pourquoi?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dayum, that looks nice.

If a 3DS XL isn't announced at the conference, I'll get this.

lol; what are you going to do now that the 3DS LL/XL has been announced, and that is only has one slider?

I'm not trolling you I'm just wondering your opinion. I'm stuck upon the same decision as well. If the 3DS LL/XL had two sliders I'de just buy that. Now that it's been shown to only have one idk what to do T_______T

A reg. purple 3DS with the NYKO POWER GRIP PRO almost looks better but I wonder how well reaching the ABXY works with the NYKO POWER GRIP PRO on

Reactions: 1 person

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I had thought about switching to an XL, but it was this product that was keeping me from doing that. Now.....the change may be made.
I strongly recommend it. Especially if you have big hands. It's so much comfier, and the buttons (especially the dpad and triggers) are superior in every way.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I seriously would consider petitioning for Nyko to go ahead and release this to the masses. It was obviously pretty much done, and I know at least for myself, this thing would have been the killer, must-have accessory for the 3DS.

As it is now, what few games for 3DS I want at least use the Circle Pad Pro somehow. And from what I gather, even those games that don't explicitly use it will at least accept input from it; so it's not like it'd ever have to come off. The added battery life and protective shell would only serve to be an improvement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works