Hacking NWPlayer123 got Loadiine on 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyway, when i use the 5.5.1 "kexploit" .mp4 file on my wii u, it just gives me that error. But it "works"
When i load the 5.4.0 kexploit .mp4 it just freeze, i tried that almost 10 times.

What do you mean that it works? Do you get "Race Attack Success" or something similar?

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
Excuse me. I've been reading the post without paying many attention, what's going on? Something like a kExp for 5.5.1 with a mp4 file? Lol

Thank you for the kind answers and not the bs stupid flame.

D

Deleted User

That host with the "5.5 kxploit payloads" was just bullshit...

1) I tried this 6 times in a row now, and it hasn't worked once (obviously)
2) If OSDriver exploit worked in 5.5 still, then it would've been discovered ages ago by now...

The guy who set up those "5.5.x payloads" was simply trolling....

Reactions: Deleted User

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

2) If OSDriver exploit worked in 5.5 still, then it would've been discovered ages ago by now...

Of course when I took a look at the link it showed OSDriver but that was patched already.

D

Deleted User

god dammnit, well back to square 1 i guess

D

Deleted User

it cant be osdriver, becuase that is a "unstable" exploit, in all the stick threads, it says their is a "reliable" 5.5x kexploit

D

Deleted User

What I don't understand is, why don't people on 5.5.x just pack their Wii Us up and move on to another scene for the time being... Because to be honest, the Wii U scene at the moment makes the PS Vita scene look amazing and buzzing with more stuff! ;)

Reactions: rasputin

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After all the IOSU drama, who would have guessed? They wouldn't have updated unless "someone" said it was safe to do so.

It wasn't even a matter that they updated, Hykem pulled his shit at xmas and people bought 5.5 systems. Checked here to see if they needed to return and the consensus was No, the release is imminent and IOSU was promised before February. So the patient believers got stuck with shit they couldn't use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-steam-pc this looks fun for a...