Homebrew NUSspli - Install content directly from the Nintendo Update Servers to your Wii U

Yoshiabel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hey...and why games like conker bad fur day are not there? is it because you don't want to put them or because not being in virtual console you can't put them?

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
hey...and why games like conker bad fur day are not there? is it because you don't want to put them or because not being in virtual console you can't put them?
that's not how it works. Nusspli extracts the content from NUS severs, if the content you want is not on then nintendo e-shop, it will just not be avaialble.

tendomonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, just wanted to confirm as that's the title ID of the main game, not of DLC.

When download from NUSspli: Yes. Waiting for @dojafoja as IIRC he's the FunKiiU author.

For what it's worth - using FunKiiU with -onlinekeys (instead of -onlinetickets) results in NUSspli installing it 'offline' just fine. Perhaps FunKiiU has mixed up some stuff for this title.

helado123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
And one more question, I see on this app that there is the possibility of downloading content to the USB, if my HDD is formatted to be used with my WIIU, how is possible to download content to it? It´s not even recognized by my PC. And also for the direct "install" option, where is the content stored while it´s being downloaded?

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was thinking... after the eshop ends its services, this app will stop working?
Re-read Nintendos announcement: They won't stop downloads.
how is possible to download content to it? It´s not even recognized by my PC.
Maybe cause this tool runs on your Wii U?
And also for the direct "install" option
There is no such option.

//EDIT:
Even after late March 2023, and for the foreseeable future, it will still be possible to redownload games and DLC, receive software updates and enjoy online play on Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Source: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/57847/~/wii-u-&-nintendo-3ds-eshop-discontinuation

//EDIT²: USB access: https://github.com/wiiu-env/libiosuhax

Last edited by V10lator,

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I finally got around testing this, good job btw I really appreciate how everything is organized and labeled nicely even Japanese games have English text next to them to help in the search process.

I have noticed that NSMBW was only available on Europe and Japan but not the US if I would install the European version on my US Wii U console would that work, is it safe?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got around testing this, good job btw I really appreciate how everything is organized and labeled nicely even Japanese games have English text next to them to help in the search process.

I have noticed that NSMBW was only available on Europe and Japan but not the US if I would install the European version on my US Wii U console would that work, is it safe?
If it doesn't, you can use teconmoon's script on the USA version.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
If it doesn't, you can use teconmoon's script on the USA version.
I thought of that but I rather stick with the official release if possible, I was thinking to get the Japanese version instead if the Pal version didn’t work properly but I wanted to see a confirmation here first less I go ahead and brick my Wii U 😗

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought of that but I rather stick with the official release if possible, I was thinking to get the Japanese version instead if the Pal version didn’t work properly but I wanted to see a confirmation here first less I go ahead and brick my Wii U 😗
I don't think it will brick, try using spiik if it doesn't work.

helado123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The app says the data is corrupted while the games are being installed (this already happened to me with two titles). I went to data management in WiiU configuration to see if there was something I could delete but when I went into the USB Drive Data I got a message saying there was some data to be deleted from my USB driver, giving me options to delete right now or later, I chose to delete it and now it shows "Deleting... Please do not dissconect the USB storage device or turn off the power" and it has been loading for like... 30 min... should I turn off and try to delete them from FTP?

Dudee15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The app says the data is corrupted while the games are being installed (this already happened to me with two titles). I went to data management in WiiU configuration to see if there was something I could delete but when I went into the USB Drive Data I got a message saying there was some data to be deleted from my USB driver, giving me options to delete right now or later, I chose to delete it and now it shows "Deleting... Please do not dissconect the USB storage device or turn off the power" and it has been loading for like... 30 min... should I turn off and try to delete them from FTP?
DO NOT turn it off. Best case scenario it will corrupt something. just be patient.

ptthanh1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Op, thanks for your tool.
I got a Wii u jp version 5.5.5 and using mocha. I install Nusspli and it work fine. But then I install Wii U menu [0050001010040200] on sys, then I got stuck and can not load to main menu... Please helpppp

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@helado123
Delete the already downloaded files (at /storage_usb/install) with the help of Wii U FTP Server, then update NUSspli to 1.82 and retry.
Other than that your USB drive is underpowered.

[0050001010040200]
That title ID doesn't exits. In case you mean 0005001010040200: That's for EUR consoles. You can't just install out of region system software.

helado123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is there a difference between loading the app through the hombrew launcher and like a channel? I´m getting the corrupted data message when trying to install ZombiiU (I downloaded it to the SD when I launched the app as a channel)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto