ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Suiseiseki

Trophies
XP
Country
I see that Swords and Darkness codes got updated.

I tested it for a bit, the Skill Points and max stats work! I'm guessing other codes may work as well except for the Usable Items code which froze the game.

Reactions: chronoss

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
can these be used with this setup Updated sysNAND A9LH+Luma Cfw?

since i have no emuNAND on my sd card, i cannot use my GW card for cheats , can this be used as an alternative and how do i use it ?

i only want to use few cheats for "Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition (USA)" < this game.

i have boot ntr cia , but will i have to re-run it on every boot in order for the plugin to work?

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can these be used with this setup Updated sysNAND A9LH+Luma Cfw?

since i have no emuNAND on my sd card, i cannot use my GW card for cheats , can this be used as an alternative and how do i use it ?

i only want to use few cheats for "Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition (USA)" < this game.

i have boot ntr cia , but will i have to re-run it on every boot in order for the plugin to work?
This is a TLDR of NTR;
When launched, it stays running in the background until you reboot (so yes, you need to rerun it every boot) and can use what we call plugins to make modifications. This is a very shoddy explanation lmao

Anyways, yes this will work with Luma+Updated SysNand. Look at part 5 of the Plailect guide, download the firmware.bin and throw it into your Luma folder (For NTR)

EDIT; Then fetch the plugin (in this case cheats) for whatever game, and throw the numbered folder into a folder named 'plugin' on the root

forgot where you get ntr.bin tho

Last edited by Ricken,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...