Hacking NSMBUhax - Coming Soon™!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
BTW, while you're at it, why not just compile HBL with the official SDK and inject the .rpl in -litterally- ANY app/game etc ?

ppeterr

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@AboodXD thanks for this threath and your findings :) made me smile

i will unblock your signature animation from my adblocker for that hahah, no kidding really cool man

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
So wait what? You didn't even checked that?

I don't want to sound rude, but stop posting any kind of tease before you getting it at least working once.

lets create some new threads
"[coming soon] xbox 360 emulator" just got the idea, need to be ported
"[coming soon] 3ds emulator" just got the idea, need to be ported
"[coming soon] loadiine usb mod" just got the idea,, we have iosu now. should be done in 2 minutes
"[coming soon] screen to twitch" Ehm we can read the screen from ram and have internet connection. Should be done easily. lets tease it..

Thats not how it works...
:rofl2:

I did, but I was confused.

Let's only look at what we currently have, K? :)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
hurdle warriors has mp4 encoded videos and the game opens into the video iirc so that would prob's be good too (sorry if anyone already pointed this out had to just go with 1, 2 skip a few)

Reactions: peteruk

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Abood still with your habit in rushing things ? :D Didn't learn from the mistake of updating from 5.4.0 ? xD ellahyahdik :)
You know the first step to achieving something is to actually start working on it. Not telling everyone about it ^^', or at least be like naruto and be confident and persistent in achieving your goal ;).

ppeterr

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@nikeymikey Let's just pretend I didn't read that...

So why are people complaining about KartHax?

Anyway, let's cancel this since everyone is complaining... :glare:

nah man, dont let them fool you. that would be as weak as the complainers are :) and i dont think you are like that

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hurdle warriors has mp4 encoded videos and the game opens into the video iirc so that would prob's be good too (sorry if anyone already pointed this out had to just go with 1, 2 skip a few)
what the heck is hurdle warriors?? Is it some sort of running battle game set over 110 meters with the option of 400 meters lol

Last edited by AmandaRose,

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
what the heck is hurdle warriors?? Is it some sort of running battle game set over 110 meters with the option of 400 meters lol
It must be a crappy Eshop indie tittle. So yeah let's port it to that instead of a good game like Mario Kart.

ppeterr

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

that game is 6.9 gigs, kinda big - crunchy roll is 65 mb, might be better to use for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fellas
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    would you rather have a 9-5 desk job with poor pay or work for an intergalactic space militia with no guarantee of being paid?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    basically, normal boring job or halo and/or helldivers irl
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol. Have you heard about this?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I wish the people who make these emulators know the basic primer course on copyright and trademarks.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I wish the people who make these emulators know the basic primer course on copyright and trademarks.