Hacking NSMBUhax - Coming Soon™!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppeterr

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i would feel offended also, but hell you should not give up because of 1 or 2 complaining :) the other users
watching and who might be using this would love you to keep working on this.

just lets ignore and bring the fun !

edit: i am here if you need a test - got all nus stuff, just give me good info,
if you want ofcourse, and i will make time to dive into it (no skills or whateffer) :)

Last edited by ppeterr,

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I insist, why not to try Pikmin short movies? If a dev can guide me, I can try to port it

Reactions: Azel

jaykureno

Trophies
XP
Country
what was this actually going to do , load up homebrew through new super mario bros u ?
Well this itself doesn't do anything. I am looking into actually porting the exploit needed but I will not claim this is going to get finished. I am really new to this but hopefully I can cook something together.

ppeterr

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You don't need a tik. You download it free from eshop. Don't tell me your not on 5.5.1.
Use nnu-patcher on 5.5.1 to use eshop and block updates

i'm on 5.5.1 yeah, but legal downloading uhmm, nah kiding let me search on the forums about nnu-patcher, thanks for that man

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally useless IMO. If you downloaded the hax in the first place, you obviously already have an internet connection, making browserhax perfect.

It's a nice attempt to bring something new to the table, but it really falls flat.

If you seriously can't give $10 for a DS game with Haxchi, I'm willing to bet you're one of the pirates that care about nothing but what will let you pirate more stuff on the console.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

jaykureno

Trophies
XP
Country

Okay lemme just tell you the game would still be playable in rednand and booting rednand is one of my goals with this. Like I have stated before MY main goal with this is actually learning how the stagefright exploit works and then using that to get something out. Not gonna claim I have stuff ready like has been done previously in this thread but yea.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That crunchy roll app must be small... Well smaller than 13gb :)

That's what we need here, small, quick, easy.

Keep up the great work @AboodXD and thanks for the input @Maschell :)
Crunchyroll isn't going to happen because it doesn't have any mp4s to replace.

Last edited by raulpica,

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally useless IMO. If you downloaded the hax in the first place, you obviously already have an internet connection, making browserhax perfect.

It's a nice attempt to bring something new to the table, but it really falls flat.

If you seriously can't give $10 for a DS game with Haxchi, I'm willing to bet you're one of the pirates that care about nothing but what will let you pirate more stuff on the console.
What it does is enable a strange form of coldboothax, at least to HBL. When you turn on the wii u, you can choose a game with the gamepad, you pick the game with the exploit (mk8 in this case) and load it, and it loads the HBL.

Last edited by raulpica,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Start rubbing