Hacking Novice explanations for Homebrewing the Vita

TheGreatDane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hi Guys

I'm all new in the Vita system and how to homebrew it and I have a few questions/need a bit of help :shy:
I bought a Vita 2 weeks ago, with 3.60 and henkaku installed. It didn't contain a memory card, so what I thought was "go buy an adaptor and a micro card 64gb!" which I did. Should be easy to convert this as my main memory card and to play games from, downloaded online. Well, it arrived today and it seems I do need an original card first, cause I need the Molecularshell (which requires an actual Vita original memory card for me to be able to download that) to be able to get Vitashell, which then means I can work my way towards setting it up with the memory card adaptor. Am I right? And is there something else I should remember a the same time?

I did order an 4 GB card cheap online, just to be able to go forward with all of this, so I'm waiting for that to arrive prob next week.

Last edited by TheGreatDane,

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey!

if it's a slim vita you don't need a memory card as you can use the internal memory

try opening your browser on the vita and visiting https://henkaku.xyz/

you should be able to install molecular shell from there

TheGreatDane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
No, it's the first edition with the OLED screen, so I assume I do need a memory no matter what?
Is there anything else I need to know before venturing into this? And is there a tutorial which is really easy to follow? ( I usually do best with youtube tutorials)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hey!

if it's a slim vita you don't need a memory card as you can use the internal memory

try opening your browser on the vita and visiting "henkaku"

you should be able to install molecular shell from there

Sorry, I forgot to reply directly to your answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol