How to setup PS Vita game card to Micro sd adapter (SD2VITA) on windows

Hey guys!

This is reddit user MoreDrugsMore3Somes, just wanted to share a step by step video on how to setup the gamecard adapters (SD2VITA) on the windows platform. It was previously only doable on Linux but a kind redditor on the vitahacks subreddit released a tool for Windows and I made a full windows tutorial in return.

I am also making 1000 SD2VITA adapters that will be available for purchase next week. Follow me on twitter @PSFR33D0M and instagram @TheModsiahHasReturned to keep updated on the next batch going out.

Enjoy!

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
https://twitter.com/SridentPSV/status/888027994819833856

He @SridentPSV made 2000 Adapter. Don't know how do I buy it because he's selling on ebay & ebay is not available for pakistan. I've talked to him in a long chat. He told me to pay through Paypal & he will ship directly & yet another problem. Paypal also doesn't work in pakistan. I told him to provide some other account where I can pay him. No reply yet....

Last edited by Onepunchbruh,

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok great
Can i use vita card + a microsd card at the same Time ?
Means That i keep my installed games in ux0(vita card) and i can install more on ur0(microsd adapter) ?
Thx

Modsiah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok great
Can i use vita card + a microsd card at the same Time ?
Means That i keep my installed games in ux0(vita card) and i can install more on ur0(microsd adapter) ?
Thx

Yes you can! The .skprx in the description of the video mounts the vita memory at uma0 and the sd adapter card at ux0.

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Great !
Availability. Where and when ? EBay, july ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes you can! The .skprx in the description of the video mounts the vita memory at uma0 and the sd adapter card at ux0.
Cool, so i don't loose my installed games who are on ux0: ? It's just the name that's changing, right ?

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
My apologies!!! It was over in the other thread. I have 1000 more coming in next week, if you follow me on twitter you can stay up to date on the latest news on the batches of SD2VITA.

Ok ! But do i really have to follow you on twiiter (joking)

Last edited by barak06,

AmyGrrl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Woah! This is awesome! I have an original model Vita and PSTV. Both are on 3.60 and running HENkaku. Have been waiting for a better storage solution to come along. I do have a single 64GB memory card I use with my Vita at the moment. Will have to order two of these at the end of the month.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
So if I want to just use the micro sd as not the main memory card, I should use the gamesd file that adds uma0:?

I don't need to copy the contents of ux0 if I just want to use the micro sd card as uma0 right?

Last edited by Nirmonculus,

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys. just followed the tutorial..and have my SD2Vita card to uma0:,
i just dont know how to install MAI games on SD2vita,.. Mai still wants to install at ur0: T__T

i already have 64gb Memory Card on ur0:
i thought i can install games on like a extension...looks like its just a a storage...might selling my 64gb ouch..

dudephanith

Trophies
XP
Country
guys. just followed the tutorial..and have my SD2Vita card to uma0:,
i just dont know how to install MAI games on SD2vita,.. Mai still wants to install at ur0: T__T

i already have 64gb Memory Card on ur0:
i thought i can install games on like a extension...looks like its just a a storage...might selling my 64gb ouch..

of course, you can install game on microsd by using SD2Vita adapter. It was created to replaced overpriced ps vita memory after all.

shylerz07

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hey guys!

This is reddit user MoreDrugsMore3Somes, just wanted to share a step by step video on how to setup the gamecard adapters (SD2VITA) on the windows platform. It was previously only doable on Linux but a kind redditor on the vitahacks subreddit released a tool for Windows and I made a full windows tutorial in return.

I am also making 1000 SD2VITA adapters that will be available for purchase next week. Follow me on twitter @PSFR33D0M and instagram @TheModsiahHasReturned to keep updated on the next batch going out.

Enjoy!

Hey Bro, I have 32gb microsd, and i buy 128gb microsd, i backup my 32gb microsd file and put in 128gb microsd sd2vita, my 128 gb detected but the problem is when I copy more than 10 games, only 10 games appeared. when I go to vitashell the folder of some games are empty. Psvita Model 2000 h.encore , i am using tf card and storage manager, nondprm.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help. Im on 3.86 cfw and I used this tutorial to try and use sd2vita for my sd card. Anyway, after I do everything, vitashell still says I am still using my memory card/internal system storage. can I please get some help. I really want to use my 32 gig sd card with my vita.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They have FSR or whatever it's called and yeah it's still not great
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    so AMD seem to finally be starting to take AI seriously
    Oh yeah those new 8000 CPUs have AI cores built in that's interesting
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think...