Hacking Notice r4 is best flashcard to use

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well just one thing I want. Everything is perfect. One of flashcart is perfect for everything.

Yes, but do you really need a flashcart that emulates GBA games, or that can play DSi games? You don't need to spend an extra £20 for it to do stuff you'll never use.
Well, tell the truth, both of them. But I don't have DSi or 3DS.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but do you really need a flashcart that emulates GBA games, or that can play DSi games?
Well, tell the truth, both of them. But I don't have DSi or 3DS.

Someone's logic is flawed here.

At least, since you clearly can't use DSi mode, you can rule out buying an iEvo.

I don't understand why you can't make this decision with the information you've been provided.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I heard rumor 4 Swords Zelda game is free to download until Feb stop. But if I am not able to buy DSi, then I guess I want to use Emulator GBA.

ficarra1002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I heard rumor 4 Swords Zelda game is free to download until Feb stop. But if I am not able to buy DSi, then I guess I want to use Emulator GBA.
Well, you might as well get a slot 2 card, it would be cheaper. Unless you don't even have a card yet, go ahead and spend the extra 10$ for one that can emulate GBA.

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
I notice most of them people said R4 is best flashcart. May I ask you why r4 is best?
It has the prettiest sticker.
r4v2E__06402_thumb.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I notice most of them people said R4 is best flashcart. May I ask you why r4 is best?
It has the prettiest sticker.
r4v2E__06402_thumb.jpg
I agree with this statement.
Also R4 has Wood and I like that too.

http://gbatemp.net/t...t-should-i-get/
Please check the link at the beginning of my post for the thread with a really good comparison chart.
Oh I see...well there is one creator of hack for NSMB 3 mention use R4. Which flashcart is bestest to work for everything? No lagging for game.

None of them lag. You should look at that chart for what you really do want. Features, compatibility, price.
Actually I would like to point out that the M3 Real/i Zero do lag if you use a Class 2 Sandisk microSD Card.

Reactions: 1 person

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/t...t-should-i-get/
Please check the link at the beginning of my post for the thread with a really good comparison chart.
Oh I see...well there is one creator of hack for NSMB 3 mention use R4. Which flashcart is bestest to work for everything? No lagging for game.

None of them lag. You should look at that chart for what you really do want. Features, compatibility, price.
Actually I would like to point out that the M3 Real/i Zero do lag if you use a Class 2 Sandisk microSD Card.
Good info and thanks, but I was referring only to the kits in the chart. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!