Hacking nothing on screen..

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so friend brung me his wii, to fix an mod.. we have tried new cables ,my cables,an his origanl cables, nothing. it powers up but still nothing.. three different cables an five different tv's. at a loss. could it be the "main board that is fried?

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
1) Can you connect the Wii remotes?
2) Have you tried component cables?
3) When you turn up the volume can you hear sound?
no nothing is happening, just here it powering up, an cd being read. wii remotes are good. just no sound or pic.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
By "good" do you mean they connect to your Wii? You didn't tell me if you tried component cables either.
sorry, yea the wii motes sync up an i tried my components i use. an still nothing. it's like the connection (were they plug in). is screwed up some how. even cleaned the connections with cleaner for electronics. nothing feels loose or looks out of the ordinary.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they do vibrate(wii remotes). but as far as seeing if priiloader is on this thing, how can i ? if there is no video/sound going to the tv.. i think the connection piece were the cables plug in is screwed up,somehow. so he found a motherboard for this thing an the good part is that it's sitting at 4.0u. so i think i'll just switch them out. thanks for the help Joostinoline.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
shortz1994 said:
they do vibrate(wii remotes). but as far as seeing if priiloader is on this thing, how can i ? if there is no video/sound going to the tv.. i think the connection piece were the cables plug in is screwed up,somehow. so he found a motherboard for this thing an the good part is that it's sitting at 4.0u. so i think i'll just switch them out. thanks for the help Joostinoline.
I just wanted you to make sure it wasn't the Blackscreen hack in Priiloader.

I hope that new motherboard was free, because it is probably just a bad AV encoder. That should be a lot cheaper to replace than an entire motherboard.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
shortz1994 said:
I just wanted you to make sure it wasn't the Blackscreen hack in Priiloader.

I hope that new motherboard was free, because it is probably just a bad AV encoder. That should be a lot cheaper to replace than an entire motherboard.
well 20$ for it closer to free, as he's going to get. just hope he doesn't spend HIS money on a bricked mother board.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bet you brought a wii motherboard, AKA a wii dvd motherboard and not the wii MAINBOARD. The dvd board is cheap, the MAINBOARD is more expensive. 20 bucks would be damn good price last I checked.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mauifrog said:
I bet you brought a wii motherboard, AKA a wii dvd motherboard and not the wii MAINBOARD. The dvd board is cheap, the MAINBOARD is more expensive. 20 bucks would be damn good price last I checked.
no it's the main board, not the little one that sits on top of the dvd drive. (still has the white back shell). an all the connections to it. just the top shell an dvd drive is gone.. (ebay has them for 60$, three to be persice, a 3.3u 4.1 u and a 4.2u .. so to me these are cheap.. though at this point. 60$ is a million $...).. he got the main board from a person who hordes electronics..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::rofl2: