ROM Hack Noitora's workshop

Void3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What happened to your project on translating Mugen No Frontier EXCEED?
Did you drop it or something?

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Void3 said:
What happened to your project on translating Mugen No Frontier EXCEED?
Did you drop it or something?
Yes. I won't do another translation project for the DS. My DS is broken and I've lost all interest. But I'll start working on the Wii shortly.

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Yes. I won't do another translation project for the DS. My DS is broken and I've lost all interest. But I'll start working on the Wii shortly.
Oh, that's sad. Sorry to hear about your DS. I've been thinking that I haven't seen you much lately. (Not that we talked much, but your programs and your projects helped me learn a lot about rom hacking.
wub.gif
) Hope you will still be hanging around this DS hacking forum. Even without the DS, you still can test the Roms with emulators.
smile.gif

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very thankful for what you did do for EXCEED, I can play it at least somewhat thanks to the menu patching.
biggrin.gif

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Noitora said:
My DS is broken and I've lost all interest.
Is it beyond repair? I just did massive repair to my NDS : broken casing, insensitive touchcreen, damaged IC; It cost me $60 and now my NDS works normally again
smile.gif

If you aren't going to fix your NDS, I assume you're going to get a 3DS?
wink.gif

FehnrirX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can i request? i want to translate Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star.. since i want to play it..
I've got the script part of EXE 1 from gba.. and the rest will be manual translate (Ryuusei chapter).
O yeah.. Can you make some interactive tutorial, like video or whatever, that even a newbie can understand ( since i don't understand to use any of translation tool's ). This software might help

Screen Movie Studio

Just press F9 to record or pause, save it with F10
I suggest use XVID codec, for smaller-size great-quality video

XVID Codec

Thanks in advance

Lost Herencia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jjjewel said:
Noitora said:
Oh, that's sad. Sorry to hear about your DS. I've been thinking that I haven't seen you much lately. (Not that we talked much, but your programs and your projects helped me learn a lot about rom hacking.
wub.gif
) Hope you will still be hanging around this DS hacking forum. Even without the DS, you still can test the Roms with emulators.
smile.gif
agree

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
I'm assuming you're still up for creating tools for the ds at least, since this is being posted here, so if possible, I'd really love to be able to work on Keroro RPG again properly - something to help me out with the dialogue scripts would be great ;o

Other than that, Poupee Girl DS 2 - Elegant Mint Style/Sweet Pink Style would be next on my list ;x

solidsnake13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora,

I have been following your translation of EXCEED as well and I have been working on a story translation guide, since I don't know how to hack the english dialog into the game. Would you be willing to share your tools for EXCEED with me and I can translate the story for you?

If not that is cool.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
solidsnake13 said:
Noitora,

I have been following your translation of EXCEED as well and I have been working on a story translation guide, since I don't know how to hack the english dialog into the game. Would you be willing to share your tools for EXCEED with me and I can translate the story for you?

If not that is cool.
I have some spare time now... I'll send you a script editor. I just have to write it
tongue.gif

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Valiarchon said:
I'm assuming you're still up for creating tools for the ds at least, since this is being posted here, so if possible, I'd really love to be able to work on Keroro RPG again properly - something to help me out with the dialogue scripts would be great ;o
I second this, or at least could you just tell me how you handled the files and I'll do it myself but I was hella lazy since you told me you knew how to handle keroro's file and I still want to do it but could you just help me a bit with this ?
Please ! =D

If you have some free time, It'll be cool to talk to you again =)

solidsnake13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
solidsnake13 said:
Noitora,

If not that is cool.
I have some spare time now... I'll send you a script editor. I just have to write it
tongue.gif

I got looking into it and I am working on one now, so no worries! Thanks though
smile.gif

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I'm wish to ask for help regarding SRW Exceed tools. I'm trying to do a translation of the dialogue with my friends as a kind of side project and I would really appreciate it if you could help me with the tools with which to find and extract the dialogue of the game and the manner to re-insert the text. And maybe some tips regarding font and character limitations.

Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu