Hacking no henkaku settings

warweeny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So i have enso 3.65 on my vita, and wanted to get some of them overclocking stuff on my vita.
Alas, no henkaku settings are to be found.

How can i fix this? i saw a new H-encore, but i am not sure if that would fix my issue.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Aztec_native

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have enso 3.65 on my vita, and wanted to get some of them overclocking stuff on my vita.
Alas, no henkaku settings are to be found.

How can i fix this? i saw a new H-encore, but i am not sure if that would fix my issue.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?
Auto-plugin.vpk, then install LOLIcon

Last edited by Aztec_native,

reddragon105

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you changed your config or installed or removed any plugins recently? (Have you just used modoru to downgrade, by any chance?)

Do you still have the h-encore app on your memory card? Open it and install Henkaku again, then see if the settings are there. If they are, restart the Vita and make sure they're still there. If they've gone again, something is wrong with your config so run h-encore again and reset taiHEN config.txt then install Henkaku again. That should do it, but if it doesn't you might have to manually check through your plugins and config - like make sure you don't have a tai folder on your memory card (ux0: or uma0:) but only on your system (ur0:).

Reactions: kaymynd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/knyBygUiKLI?si=BkBsC-TZ4OrZoiPk