Homebrew No$gba 3ds and desmume 3ds it s posibble to be real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I now but i completly wish come to be real for play 3ds game soonly and a create something a similar for this two fantastic emulator Note: i not a great creator but i wish in the future playng the 3ds games on my pc
yaynds.gif

whitout problems for oldest computers using an old procesor for example 3d prophet or other thing and faster whitout laghing that all

jeremy506

Some dude.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Just for a translation for that everyone:
"I wish there will be an emulator for 3DS for two fantastic emulators: I'm not a great developer but I wish in the future I will be playing the 3DS on my PC without problems for old computers with old processors, for example, 3D Prophet or something faster without lagging at all."

My answer is, you would need a 3D Ready monitor, which isn't made yet, currently, I don't think.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
My answer is, you would need a 3D Ready monitor, which isn't made yet, currently, I don't think.
No you won't need anything seeing 3D is optional.

Zoroark1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arshes91 said:
I now but i completly wish come to be real for play 3ds game soonly and a create something a similar for this two fantastic emulator Note: i not a great creator but i wish in the future playng the 3ds games on my pc
yaynds.gif

whitout problems for oldest computers using an old procesor for example 3d prophet or other thing and faster whitout laghing that all

What is this language?

No. There won't be a 3DS emulator for a long, long, long time.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Superbly captured! Nocash GBA, a defunct, old, buggy emulator praised by hordes of noobs who cling to it like neophobes to Windows XP and believe it not only to still hold some shade of relevance to the present, but also the future, with the awe inspiring potential of emulating the nintendo 3DS. Let us leave aside the fact that Martin Korth, the no$gba creator, has been missing for years and some even presume him dead, and the fact that historically all emulation attempts at a new console are, at first, very computer-demanding. Let us also leave aside the reality that the two consoles differ substantially, and sure enough "upgrading" an emulator won't be an option. Let us also leave out the fact that the 3DS hasn't even made it into the hands of hackers, and what we are left with is the pure dream - a 3DS emulator, running on the code of a dead emulator, with minimum PC requirements, and ALL done at the request of a complete stranger to both the forum and - seemingly - technology, in English that rivals that of Chinese bootlegs. Stupendous!

jeremy506

Some dude.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Juanmatron said:
If possible if you hack the 3DS, dump the BIOS and get a PC with an incredible power and 3D screen.
Actually, the 3DS is as powerful as the Nintendo GameCube, which I'm sure a PC is more powerful than.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Skullcollector said:
Gaydrian said:
Skullcollector said:
No you won't need anything seeing 3D is optional.

What if there are games needed to tilt the DS?

This can be emulated. Dolphin can emulate the gyro inputs from the Wiimote after all.

QUOTE(Skullcollector @ Oct 3 2010, 07:02 PM) QUOTE(Juanmatron @ Oct 3 2010, 06:28 PM)
If possible if you hack the 3DS, dump the BIOS and get a PC with an incredible power and 3D screen.
Actually, the 3DS is as powerful as the Nintendo GameCube, which I'm sure a PC is more powerful than.
Its using a different CPU architecture so emulation will need to be coded from scratch. In the beginning you will need a good bit of power to emulate at all before you get it down to something playable. Look at PS2 emulation. You need a high-end gaming PC for that and the Gamecube is technically more powerful than a PS2 and the 3DS is likely to be slightly more powerful for its 3D rendering.

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
closedeyes.gif
I know no$gba is a discontinued to update and transform an super emulator but maybe in the future an devolper create similar than this two possibility and soonly, i complete wish someone create an emulator
3ds for all windows .-.

I have an idea maybe is a stupid or not, tryed used the source code for desmume could be recreate the emulator and change the name calling "desmume3Dsx86 and nosse 2 3Ds beta 1", is my idea possibility but maybe is a stupid -.-

jeremy506

Some dude.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Arshes91 said:
closedeyes.gif
I know no$gba is a discontinued to update and transform an super emulator but maybe in the future an devolper create similar than this two possibility and soonly, i complete wish someone create an emulator
3ds for all windows .-.

I have an idea maybe is a stupid or not, tryed used the source code for desmume could be recreate the emulator and change the name calling "desmume3Dsx86 and nosse 2 3Ds beta 1", is my idea possibility but maybe is a stupid -.-
Dude! The 3DS isn't even out yet!
Wait until we hackers can get a glance on the specifications.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why can´t the hackers just hack Nintendo, get all the info they need from them and then code some emulator in about an hour or so and be done with it allready?
And why the hell didn´t they do it allready half a year before Nintendo even spread the word that the 3DS is on it´s way to get finished?

And btw. no I didn´t mean any of what I just wrote. I just hope the OP reads this, finds himself in it and gets struck down by his shame ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E