Hacking No 5.5.X kexploit release in near future.

TheDylantula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And on that note we should definitely get back on topic!
I mean, is there really much left to be said on the topic though? We're not getting the exploit anytime soon, just enjoy our Wii U's as-is and stop shitposting about it is all I can think of lmao

darrin41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pm a mod , and asked if I can have a mod job , I would put a end to all this nonsense threads, people claiming they have exploits , and the whiners, this is just enough of bs , look at what hykem and sonya started and look at the results , now we have another one on here blowing smoke , its time to put up or shut up

Reactions: jimmyleen

Alan Treecko

GBATemp's official fanfiction disposer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pm a mod , and asked if I can have a mod job , I would put a end to all this nonsense threads, people claiming they have exploits , and the whiners, this is just enough of bs , look at what hykem and sonya started and look at the results , now we have another one on here blowing smoke , its time to put up or shut up
requesting to be a mod is against the rules, you do know that

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
requesting to be a mod is against the rules, you do know that

Unfortunately this is not gamespot.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
08b5ec6dc4497f0e9153ed10a82424421c62cb6e3cb4cce60f3e26159d5e278a.jpg

Here comes all the people complaining because they think that they deserve the exploit for some reason.

Reactions: linuxares

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've mentioned this before, but my plan's to release a stockpiled kexploit in the event that literally nobody else does. I'm waiting out the platform tho (especially w/ how devastating 2016 is gonna be for N already). Expect that 6-12 months after the new Zelda, if nobody else releases anything in the meantime I guess? Ideally it'd come out so late that Nintendo wouldn't even bother patching/working around it, so people who want to dump/archive/modify games will always be able to in the future. Kinda like letterbomb.
By that point in time I hope to have several IOS sploits stockpiled though! So we'll see what happens. I guess that's not 'near-future', but it's something to look forward to at least?

Honest to god tho, feel free to quote me on this when that time rolls around. You've all got Permission To Drag lmao

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My roadmap:
Today until iosu release - Learn C, make a shitload of 3ds homebrew
iosu release - Make a shitload of Wii U homebrew

PSA: You all need to start learning C.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
im a mod on ps3 hax and xbox scene, u would be the 1st one gone for this post , move along

Firstly, So what? This is gbatemp. They wouldn't give two shits. Secondly, you won't become a mod if you abuse it just because someone disagrees with you. It's you who should be moving along.

Reactions: z0mb3

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most people don't.
*Most console peasants don't. :)

Seriously guys, stop harassing @Marionumber1 if he releases a kernel exploit he'll go to jail, or even worse, stop getting attention and e-peen.
And if he makes a release date and fails to live up to it multiple times he might get butthurt about all the entitled pirates expecting a release, and delete all of his accounts.
IOSU and kernel won't help homebrew in any way, shape, or form. Userland is good enough. Stop whining.
Just look at the 3DS scene. Now that there's kernel exploits etc, it's more "open", but at what cost?
Piracy.
And now it's gone to shit because that's all it is nowadays. Piracy.
Now Nintendo's going to suffer because of it.
I heard that piracy is the reason for Miyamoto's death.
Those entitled pirates! :angry:
Kernel in no way helped with emulation on the 3DS. Userland ran it just fine.

If you don't like it, either stop whining and being entitled or make your own exploit.

Last edited by Margen67,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOSU and kernel won't help homebrew in any way, shape, or form. Userland is good enough.
Userland is fucking crap on the Wii U. What do we have? Some small "Hello World" programs? That's totally interesting. At least the 3DS has interesting userland homebrew. Just look at HANS, braindumper, etc. Actual useful stuff.
Just look at the 3DS scene. Now that there's kernel exploits etc, it's more "open", but at what cost?
Piracy.
Totally! The 3DS scene is so weak. Region free sucks, running the n3DS at 804MHz at all times suck, language emulation sucks.
I heard that piracy is the reason for Miyamoto's death.
Miyamoto's not the one who died, it was Reggie. Get your facts straight.
Kernel in no way helped with emulation on the 3DS. Userland ran it just fine.
Go back to my first point.
make your own exploit.
Yes, because it's so easy, anyone can do it! We'd have several exploits if it was that easy.

(Please don't take this seriously, I know he's kidding.)

Last edited by Supster131,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
To the guys complaining: learn programming and make your own kernel exploit instead of complaining like peasants.
or get a 5.3.2 console. lol

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Userland is fucking crap on the Wii U. What do we have? Some small "Hello World" programs? That's totally interesting. At least the 3DS has interesting userland homebrew. Just look at HANS, braindumper, etc. Actual useful stuff.
It's better than nothing.
Totally! The 3DS scene is so weak. Region free sucks, running the n3DS at 804MHz at all times suck, language emulation sucks.
Actually, region free DOES suck since that means Nintendo doesn't make as much profit from people rebuying their game.
And why would you want to make the game smoother? Maybe the dev WANTS the FPS to be nice and cinematic??
The only people who want to read/listen to other languages are weeaboos.
Miyamoto's not the one who died, it was Reggie. Get your facts straight.
Whatever.
Go back to my first point.

Yes, because it's so easy, anyone can do it! We'd have several exploits if it was that easy.
In the time it took for you to make this post you could have done some research and find out how to make a hello world.
But instead you waste your time whining like a typical entitled pirate would.

To the guys complaining: learn programming and make your own kernel exploit instead of complaining like peasants.
EXACTLY!

joacosur15

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is absolute no way to get IOSU access from userland only?
In my opinion IOSU is the important thing, if they release the exploit right now, they never will get the goal of full exploit the wii u system in the last FW version.. It will be like the PS4, we only have access to hack <1.76 consoles.. So i understand MN1.. Hope the rumors are legit and he are developing a IOSU hack...
Sorry for my english..

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's better than nothing.
Ahhhhh!!
Actually, region free DOES suck since that means Nintendo doesn't make as much profit from people rebuying their game.
Make people rebuy their games but they still wouldn't be able to play them? =)
And why would you want to make the game smoother? Maybe the dev WANTS the FPS to be nice and cinematic??
Peasant detected, now initiating PCMR mode...
In the time it took for you to make this post you could have done some research and find out how to make a hello world.
But instead you waste your time whining like a typical entitled pirate would.
but maah games!
Let's make an exploit together pls.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Good one. They're impossible to find in the wild and you'll paying much much more for one on eBay.
Yeah, that and I'd much prefer buying a new console than buying a used console.
You don't know what the previous owner did to the thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer