United States
Using http://wj44.bplaced.com/payload532.html

What are the steps?
Do I navigate to the URL and select a link from the list
have it kick me back to the system menu
Then select browser again
navigate to the URL again
and select the same link?
Go back to the home menu (miis running around)
then able to enter the eshop?
is this correct?

Every link in that url, must be selected twice?
"WiiU Kernel Exploit ()" then "NNU-Patcher(A WiiU patcher for NeedsNetworkUpdate to use the eShop)."

The only thing that ever "needs to be run twice" is the WUP Installer, since the first time it's run it acts as the kernel exploit, and second time as the actual WUP Installer.

snake218

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I'm in 5.5.0 spoofed from 5.3.2, if i unblock all nin ip, the update shouldn't show since wiiu it's detected as "5.5.0", or I'm wrong?

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"WiiU Kernel Exploit ()" then "NNU-Patcher(A WiiU patcher for NeedsNetworkUpdate to use the eShop)."

The only thing that ever "needs to be run twice" is the WUP Installer, since the first time it's run it acts as the kernel exploit, and second time as the actual WUP Installer.

I knew I goofed a step, thans for clearing it up for me. :)

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a patch that will allow me to open the home menu inside system settings?
Any luck with the transfer? I have one that I broke that I'm trying to transfer. I wonder if it will be a matter of switch licenses, and redownload via eshop. That's how it worked on a 3DS transfer I did some time ago.

MiZ J0K3R

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying. I got the firmware spoof installed but now my browser keeps freezing at a white screen after running the exploit.

Still haven't gotten it to load properly.
Try to open with multiples tabs
(With heavy link as YouTube, Facebook, Google and NicoNico Japanese Ytb)

sonic2756

Friendly Neighborhood Wolf
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
Any luck with the transfer? I have one that I broke that I'm trying to transfer. I wonder if it will be a matter of switch licenses, and redownload via eshop. That's how it worked on a 3DS transfer I did some time ago.
No :(. I dunno if its just me, but trying to open apps after doing the nnu patch just crashes my console.

kardus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No :(. I dunno if its just me, but trying to open apps after doing the nnu patch just crashes my console.

Probably the app(s) that actually handle the whole process of system transferring would need a similar patch, if it's even possible.

sonic2756

Friendly Neighborhood Wolf
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
Anything that loads a "new app" crashes. Doing this in game then trying to go back to the home menu crashes.

@FIX94 Could you make a version of this that only executes when a new app is loaded? I know you did it with the gc-to-vpad thing so hopefully that would be possible with this.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone worked out the best buys on eshop for vc games one of each yet without waisting lots of money on them all for injection?

Reactions: fossi

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys you have to be really careful buying eshop games to download. I just bought a few but like @the_randomizer said, it sat in Pending... I got rid of Obtain DNS still would not download so I had to let the update run download first, which it did, it sat there all ok games downloaded, ran update delete then my problem was then I went back into system settings to set Auto dns back up soon as I entered back into the main menu it updated itself asap and I pulled the plug just in time, luckly its ok but surely there must be a better way to get games of eshop to your main menu cause I was an inch away from updating fully! :(

I ran the update remover begging it was still ok, when I booted up again and it was with a jammy bit of luck!!!

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-