Nitrohax (homebrew Action Replay alternative) now working as a .CIA!

A free alternative to Action Replay cheating devices for Nintendo DS games, Nitrohax, has been released in CIA format to work on the Nintendo 3DS. Download below, and this video made by @Apache Thunder and recorded by @Sasori will show it off!

Also:

Don't forget, that you currently need dev Luma3DS 6.0 or newer CFW and patched TwlBg.cxi before you can use this. So if you get the fat init failed error you don't patched dev launcher yet. More on that here:

https://github.com/ahezard/twl_firm_patcher

and a guide to use it here https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-twl_firm_patcher.438703

:download:Download

Last edited by shutterbug2000, , Reason: Changed link to github release

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Same with me, Seems the custom WFC servers are a bit unstable with Nitro atm
i got it to work once you do wfc settings you have to reboot your ds then just go into nitro hax with the wifi patch cheat and it will work soft resetting or going into wfc setting clears the cheats from the ram

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh makes sense, Head here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-nitrohax-including-patching-twl-steps.438703/
And download R4CCE and maybe even the cheats.xml
R4CCE is a GUI cheats editor for R4, And the cheats.xml is a CodeJunkies full Database dump (Basically every single game millions of cheats)
any way what error are you getting when trying to use alt wifi

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

alt wifi does work you mightneed to rebbot your game if you get an error code the servers arent perfect

can some one else use alt wifi i want to test battles ive tested the gts and that works

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
any way what error are you getting when trying to use alt wifi

alt wifi does work you mightneed to rebbot your game if you get an error code the servers arent perfect

can some one else use alt wifi i want to test battles ive tested the gts and that works
Getting 20100, Ive been trying for literally weeks, Im just gonna give up lmao

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
well i got that error untill i found out you cannot soft reset or go into wifi settings after you setup the dns and all that you need to go back to the 3ds homemenu and relaunch the game with the cheat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum