Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm using a forwarder and it's been working fine for a few versions of nintendont now. Confirmed working on at least v4.440 and v4.442. Pretty sure I just googled for a forwarder and took whatever I found for the WiiU.
a nintendont fowarder that can exit back to nintendont itself?

Mario party 4 when i select extra room when i select one of the two options inside extra room. The game freeze. Please help me
how can we help you when you give no info?

first take a picture of your nintendont settings or list them, second is your iso md5 checked with redump?

Akorax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
a nintendont fowarder that can exit back to nintendont itself?
Not sure. It does go to blackscreen if I try to exit to menu when I'm in options or in game select. When a game is started it can exit back to the homebrew channel through the button command without issues.

Edit: Ah, I misunderstood the issue. Seems like I'm in the same boat here as you all.

Last edited by Akorax,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not sure. It does go to blackscreen if I try to exit to menu when I'm in options or in game select. When a game is started it can exit back to the homebrew channel through the button command without issues.

Edit: Ah, I misunderstood the issue. Seems like I'm in the same boat here as you all.
lol yeah.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I occasionally get a blank white screen while playing Path of Radiance. This time I got a black screen after saving from completing a chapter.

Check your disc image and make sure it's good. The tool in my sig can do it automatically. "Found" == good, "Not found" == bad

Reactions: Natural

magus2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Describe Issue : Nintendont Crash
Region : ntsc
Wii/Wii U : wii
Nintendont revision : 4.442
Last known working revision (if any) :
Loader used (if any) with revision no. :
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD : usb hdd, but even without hd it crashes
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size :
ISO 1:1/compressed :
McEmu/Real Mem card and size :
Native on/off :
Controller used if Native off :
Composite/Component/HDMI:
Anything else you want to explain:

If you dont have any wiimote sinced on the wii, nintendont will ALWAYS crash when is trying to load(to be more specific is checking both sd and usb before the sd/usb menu). in case someone doesnt know you can clear any wiimote sinced on the wii by holding the sinc button on the wii for 10 or 20 seconds.

found this since my wiimote died(i dindt know then) and tried to sync it without luck, cleared the wiimote syncs and tried again without luck, after this nintendont always crashed(i never had this problem before), but it was until a friend of mine lent me a wiimote and synced it that the crash issue didnt happen again.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Native on/off :

If you dont have any wiimote sinced on the wii, nintendont will ALWAYS crash when is trying to load(to be more specific is checking both sd and usb before the sd/usb menu). in case someone doesnt know you can clear any wiimote sinced on the wii by holding the sinc button on the wii for 10 or 20 seconds.

found this since my wiimote died(i dindt know then) and tried to sync it without luck, cleared the wiimote syncs and tried again without luck, after this nintendont always crashed(i never had this problem before), but it was until a friend of mine lent me a wiimote and synced it that the crash issue didnt happen again.

Sounds like a fake controller.

Porungda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So... Using a PAL tv, can load SSBM on NTSC mode but everything is naturally in black and white, if I try force PAL50 on USB Loader GX with Nintendont I only get audio (I can hear the main menu and random demo game I presume). How am I supposed to make it run with display in a PAL tv with the NTSC iso?

EDIT: Actually the sound only runs with Progressive mode enabled.

Last edited by Porungda,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... Using a PAL tv, can load SSBM on NTSC mode but everything is naturally in black and white, if I try force PAL50 on USB Loader GX with Nintendont I only get audio (I can hear the main menu and random demo game I presume). How am I supposed to make it run with display in a PAL tv with the NTSC iso?

Use the version for your region? Also, verify your disc image is good.

Porungda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Use the version for your region? Also, verify your disc image is good.

It runs fine in NTSC mode besides the B/W and visible lines on the PAL TV.

Did not manage to find a PAL version on the "regular" website, and the internet connection where I am at is absurdly slow, but I guess that will have to be the solution.

EDIT: More confused about the issue because I also got Wii Twilight Princess and managed to load it fine in Force PAL50 mode, so I kind of assumed it could work universally. Guess not

Last edited by Porungda,

magus2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sounds like a fake controller.
it was indeed a fake controller, but all of this time i was using my GC controllers to play on nintendont until my wiimote died and cleared all syncs on the wii trying to resync my faulty wiimote.

i been using nintendont since version 1(before audio streaming was implemented on nintendont) and never nintendont has crashed for me, I can guess at this point this is extremely unlikely to get this crash since since all wii's at least are synced with at least one wiimote at all times.

Last edited by magus2k,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Native on/off :

well to use a wii you need to have a sync of a wiimote on memory i mean you cant even install the homebrew channel without it lol.

just get pal versions of the games srs, you cant expect ntsc games work with force pal 50, like 90% will crash and your tv isnt even capable of pal 60 really? only 50? just get european isos or focr pal 60, never force pal 50 and forced videomoes are a hit and miss, manny games cant be forced, and if you look any more than 2 mins on google you can find the pal version of any gc iso preety easily especialy a famous game like ssbm ...

It runs fine in NTSC mode besides the B/W and visible lines on the PAL TV.

Did not manage to find a PAL version on the "regular" website, and the internet connection where I am at is absurdly slow, but I guess that will have to be the solution.

EDIT: More confused about the issue because I also got Wii Twilight Princess and managed to load it fine in Force PAL50 mode, so I kind of assumed it could work universally. Guess not
each game is a game and again with 50? why not pal60? force videomodes do not work for all games, and the game doesnt work fine in ntsc mode, if your tv cant display ntsc color then its not compatible with ntsc signals. also aain is very very easy to find pal versions of games like zelda too...

it was indeed a fake controller, but all of this time i was using my GC controllers to play on nintendont until my wiimote died and cleared all syncs on the wii trying to resync my faulty wiimote.

i been using nintendont since version 1(before audio streaming was implemented on nintendont) and never nintendont has crashed for me, I can guess at this point this is extremely unlikely to get this crash since since all wii's at least are synced with at least one wiimote at all times.
the only way to even have this crash is to have like priiloader entering in hbc automaticaly and then clearing all wiimotes sync, wich is damn hard to get anyone having this issue.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As far as I'm aware, Nintendont doesn't like USB Hubs.
Mmh that sucks.
sabykos said:
Nintendont crash when I have a WiiU Hard Drive connected at the same time
Change the port of your drives.
Connect WiiU HDD to port 0 and the hard drive with your gamecube games to a higher USB Port.

You may require to use cIOS d2x v10-alt (beta53) if you want to list Gamecube games from an external loaders. v10-alt is required to access port1 with cIOS.
Alternatively, you can enable IOS58 in your external loader to list Port1 instead of installing cIOS.

Remember that Multi-HDD is NOT officially supported.
You should just disconnect your additional HDD and keep only your gamecube games HDD connected when using Nintendont.
I just read that section from the first post (is this new?).
What is meant by port 0?
Right now I'm using the upper port on my console's back for either Wii U USB stick or vWii (GC) USB HDD while I use the two front ports for the USB GameCube adapter.
I'm a bit confused about this and what the best solution would be for me.
I'm launching Nintendont through USB Loader GX and my loader's IOS is 249 as IOS58 seems to prevent it from loading my Wii games (for f*cks sake). So what's the best I can do?

Last edited by lordelan,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Mmh that sucks.

I just read that section from the first post (is this new?).
What is meant by port 0?
Right now I'm using the upper port on my console's back for either Wii U USB stick or vWii (GC) USB HDD while I use the two front ports for the USB GameCube adapter.
I'm a bit confused about this and what the best solution would be for me.
I'm launching Nintendont through USB Loader GX and my loader's IOS is 249 as IOS58 seems to prevent it from loading my Wii games (for f*cks sake). So what's the best I can do?
i think that method worked before the usb code was revamped and now it doesnt work anymore afaik, you can try it anyway changing your hdds port orders but like i said that method no longer works when usb code was reveamped to allow more usb devices.

TheRenegadist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Describe Issue : Medal of Honor Frontline locks up on the Mission select menu with a memory card with a saved game inserted into the Wii. I know this is the issue as the Mission select screen is completely white where the mission/level names should be. Pressing down on the D-Pad on this glitched menu is what crashes the game. The game seems to function just fine without a memory card inserted/virtual memcard.
Region : NTSC/USA
Wii/Wii U : Wii
Nintendont revision : Tested on 4.442 and 4.444
Last known working revision (if any) : N/A
Loader used (if any) with revision no. : Nintendont
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD : USB HDD
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size : Western Digital My Book, 2TB, 32 Fat, N/A
ISO 1:1/compressed : 1:1
McEmu/Real Mem card and size : 128mb Physical card and tested with a default MCemu
Native on/off : on
Composite/Component/HDMI: Component
Anything else you want to explain: A buddy tested it with his game and it worked just fine, this is the only game I have that does this.

Last edited by TheRenegadist,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Describe Issue : Medal of Honor Frontline locks up on the Mission select menu with a memory card with a saved game inserted into the Wii. I know this is the issue as the Mission select screen is completely white where the mission/level names should be. Pressing down on the D-Pad on this glitched menu is what crashes the game. The game seems to function just fine without a memory card inserted/virtual memcard.
Region : NTSC/USA
Wii/Wii U : Wii
Nintendont revision : Tested on 4.442 and 4.444
Last known working revision (if any) : N/A
Loader used (if any) with revision no. : Nintendont
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD : USB HDD
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size : Western Digital My Book, 2TB, 32 Fat, N/A
ISO 1:1/compressed : 1:1
McEmu/Real Mem card and size : 128mb Physical card and tested with a default MCemu
Native on/off : on
Composite/Component/HDMI: Component
Anything else you want to explain: A buddy tested it with his game and it worked just fine, this is the only game I have that does this.
iso is md5 cheked? also take a picture of your nintendont settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo