Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Question

I'm being told that you can't use the Wii Classic Controller Pro wirelessly (plugged in to a wireless Wiimote) with Nintendont. Can I or can't I?
lol who is telling you that? of course you can.

you can use CC,CCpro,Wiiupro alll wireless since thats how they work of course CC/ccpro needs the wiimote.

decomposition

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a loader (like USB Loader GX) to launch the games instead. The forwarders aren't properly setup for Nintendont to know where to return you to.

is this the same with nintendont's channel? because yeah it has always crashed for me. and now I can't get the button commands to restart or power off the vc anymore with the latest update. have to check again though. and vs cfg or usb. haven't used this in a while. but such a great tool.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess that is the best choice then.
I couldnt however manage to set it up so that cfg USB loader(the one im using) would launch nintendont through my sd card, and the wii games though my usb drive.
I guess the best fix here would be to buy a bigger storage device to carry everything on instead of having two separate devices.

You need CFG Loader mod for Nintendont. It's still at Google Code for now here: https://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/
The latest dol is at the link labeled "nightly" on the front page.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this the same with nintendont's channel? because yeah it has always crashed for me. and now I can't get the button commands to restart or power off the vc anymore with the latest update. have to check again though. and vs cfg or usb. haven't used this in a while. but such a great tool.
Channel? Do you mean the forwarders on the front page? A forwarder is like a channel that simply points to an application on the SD card when launched (after claiming the permissions needed for the application [hopefully], switching to the needed IOS, and so on). A channel is the complete standalone software. Since forwarders came into existence, there hasn't been much need for standalone channels.

Corrosive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a new problem:

I run the program nintendont, and sometimes the games load flawlessly. Nintendont has started, however, to freeze every single time a game is loaded for the first time. It gets stuck at Loading, please wait... and just stays there. I used to delete the nintcfg file that it creates on the root and that usually fixed it, but this time I just restarted the wii and started the game again, without changing a thing. The next time the game went through the "init" process with that line of text about the kernel and all that, and then promptly went to black screen and turned off my wii. Again, I rebooted my wii and started the game THE EXACT SAME WAY, without changing anything at all again, and this time it started correctly.

Is nintendont usually this hit and miss with you guys?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've got a new problem:

I run the program nintendont, and sometimes the games load flawlessly. Nintendont has started, however, to freeze every single time a game is loaded for the first time. It gets stuck at Loading, please wait... and just stays there. I used to delete the nintcfg file that it creates on the root and that usually fixed it, but this time I just restarted the wii and started the game again, without changing a thing. The next time the game went through the "init" process with that line of text about the kernel and all that, and then promptly went to black screen and turned off my wii. Again, I rebooted my wii and started the game THE EXACT SAME WAY, without changing anything at all again, and this time it started correctly.

nope nintendont is 100% start rate for everyone, it must be something with your device.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need a Mayflash adapter to use my Wii U pro Controller on Wii U with Nintendont?
The Wii U Pro Controller uses bluetooth to connect with the Wii U and works great in Nintendont. Unless of corse the controller is 3rd party which in that case you're on your own since Nintendont only supports official Wii U Pro Controllers since most 3rd part controllers give severe issues.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a new problem:

What kind of HDD are you using to store your games?

beefjerky26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post about this, but I am using version 3.382, and when I load an iso, the classic controller sets itself as player 2, and the only button that works is home. Do I need to edit the controller .ini file? Gamdcube controllers work fine, but I want the wireless capability.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi eveyone, is anyone having issues with "Knights of the Temple: Infernal Crusade"?
This is our typical case of "I dont think this will never happen" and some game actually managed to mess it up so here is a quick solution.
-added a special game id check for Knights Of The Temple to not be detected as a Triforce game

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This is our typical case of "I dont think this will never happen" and some game actually managed to mess it up so here is a quick solution.
-added a special game id check for Knights Of The Temple to not be detected as a Triforce game
Hi eveyone, is anyone having issues with "Knights of the Temple: Infernal Crusade"? when I try to load it, it runs as a Triforce game and then get an Error 21 "This game is not acceptable by main board. I am running latest Nintendont version (3.382). I thought it was a regular Pal gamecube game etc. Did check the compatilbility list and its suppose to be working since ver 2.277. Thank you for any feedback. (Running it from an American Wii U (vWii)

Warmest regards
Pepois

try 383 it should work now.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I like how unexpected issues manage to appear randomly XD

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so anyone got those minidvd adapters already? im quite interested to see the results of those on wiiu with nintendont if they work at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol