Hacking Nintendont

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried deleting nincfg.bin and let nintendont create a new one but still no autoboot and not saving settings.

Why has it stopped being bootable from homebrew channel?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have tried deleting nincfg.bin and let nintendont create a new one but still no autoboot and not saving settings.

Why has it stopped being bootable from homebrew channel?

Did it boot from the HBC in previous revisions or is this the first one you're trying? check that you have the meta.xml with the ahb_access tag, that's the only reason I can think of that could give you that message.. either that or you have HBC in a patched Ios (not exactly sure about this, but in the first post they recommend installing the right ios58 with a wad manager that doesn't patch them)

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have problems to play mario sunshine, the water of fluid dont apears, but the button respond. Luigis vaccum dont work to, in luigis mansion. Anyone have the same problem????

i check the list for compatibility and replace the correct boot.dol (r33,34,35,64).

Help please.

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
Homebrew IOS is not patched IOS58 v24.32. It worked fine from homebrew channel on previous builds.

Meta.xml is like this :-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="yes"?>
<app version="1">
<name>Nintendont</name>
<coder>crediar</coder>
<version>1.69</version>
<release_date>20140430000000</release_date>
<short_description>Gamecube Loader</short_description>
<long_description>Commiters: JoostinOnline, Greyrogue, Howard, Cyan

Project website: https://nintendont.googlecode.com/

Nintendont allows you to run GameCube games on a Wii or Wii U from an SD or HDD device.</long_description>
<ahb_access/>
</app>

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have problems to play mario sunshine, the water of fluid dont apears, but the button respond. Luigis vaccum dont work to, in luigis mansion. Anyone have the same problem????

i check the list for compatibility and replace the correct boot.dol (r33,34,35,64).

Help please.

This is a common problem when you don't have your LAnalog and RAnalog configured correctly

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
As if by magic its now working. I loaded a game through cfgloader and that worked now wiiflow autoboot works too. As for AHBProt being disabled I've don't get that message when loading from HB Channel any more either. Could cfgloader have fixed that too. Seems very unlikely.

Can anyone tell me where the cached files are created? Are they created on actual storage or in memory?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
As if by magic its now working. I loaded a game through cfgloader and that worked now wiiflow autoboot works too. As for AHBProt being disabled I've don't get that message when loading from HB Channel any more either. Could cfgloader have fixed that too. Seems very unlikely.

Can anyone tell me where the cached files are created? Are they created on actual storage or in memory?
they are created on the memory of the wii not on any files, its all digital it doesnt make a file on the SD/usb at all

Reactions: sion_zaphod

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a curiosity with Nintendont now, we know it isn't a MIOS, MIOS use to make the Wii CPU to operate in 485MHz and the GPU 162MHz and the RAM block to 24MB, Nintendont does the same? or it use all Wii Hardware?

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use this adapter: http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...o-p-controles-ps2-e-ps1-ligue-no-pc-e-ps3-_JM

and this configuration: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Nanolx/nintendont-controller/master/nintendont_ps2.ini

for ps2 dual shock controler, can i have configure to work on mario sunshine?

ps: mario kart double dash and smash brothers work 100% all LR

ps2 controllers use digital buttons for the triggers. This is why nothing happens when you try to shoot water in sunshine.

Compare the ps3 and ps2 controller L2 and R2 buttons to see what I mean.

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ps2 controllers use digital buttons for the triggers. This is why nothing happens when you try to shoot water in sunshine.

Compare the ps3 and ps2 controller L2 and R2 buttons to see what I mean.

but when i press the button, mario stand like spred water, only the water dont apears, if i press jump at same time, mario make a flip back jump.

how can i configure the controller.ini to work on this game?

thanls for the help, by the way.

: D :yaysp:

TheJez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just set up my USB HDD in order to play some GC games on my Wii u(i used to use a crappy sd card) but now i'm stuck at "plug controller" i swear my controller.ini for ps3 dualshock is on the root of my HDD, but it won't even turn on the controller on any usb port available on my wii u, using sd card it worked on front usb but on usb hdd it won't even turn on my controller :(

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just set up my USB HDD in order to play some GC games on my Wii u(i used to use a crappy sd card) but now i'm stuck at "plug controller" i swear my controller.ini for ps3 dualshock is on the root of my HDD, but it won't even turn on the controller on any usb port available on my wii u, using sd card it worked on front usb but on usb hdd it won't even turn on my controller :(

Retry bottom back port.

Make sure the controller.ini is on your hdd and your sd card to avoid confusion.
but when i press the button, mario stand like spred water, only the water dont apears, if i press jump at same time, mario make a flip back jump.

how can i configure the controller.ini to work on this game?

thanls for the help, by the way.

: D :yaysp:
ps2 controller does not have Analog triggers so water cannot be shot.

Try with dolphin. You will have the same results.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.